teamspeakuser1

Rank 3
teamspeakuser1
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:24 am

Deviate recruiting 8 PRO mebers

Those 5 or 8(for 3 subs) will be in the UCG tournament *READ CAREFULLY*
I only want people to join Deviate for the pug and they can leave after. Please be on at 2pm EST on December 8th - 9th I am not going to be there PLEASE I AM TRUSTING THE 8 PEOPLE TO JOIN. Their RaidCall is 7070 Please tell me your in game name and get on at 5pm california time. When we get all 8 people to stay permanently till the end of the pug we will practice. All you 8 people, please tryhard in pubs and practice of I cant make it. Hope you participate P.S. : My name is Matthew455

Tell me your:

S/D

Will you and/or:

Make it to the pug

Can I trust you to win?

Can I trust you to NOT leave the clan till the pug is OVER?

Can I trust you to stay in the pug and when you leave contact the subs to get in?

If you can(fill it out too) contact me Matthew455 and meet me pvp 2 today at 5pm CA time GL

<br>
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:02 am
Impersonating members from other clans might get you in trouble with the entire community.

Impersonating Team Action might get you in trouble with Aeria Games [signature]

Just couple tips from a forum friend.

Lacvietsoldier

Rank 0
Lacvietsoldier
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Don't trust this guy yet

Teamspeakuser1, please stop impersonate any people from Deviate. As of information on this UCG, Bl1ndGun hasn't said anything on this matter. Thereof, you shouldn't be announced anything relate to Deviate. As a member of Deviate family, IGN: ViNaDragon, please do not trust the one who post this thread as the official announcement. If you wonder why I'm not in Deviate for the last few months, then I can tell you that I just want to take a break. My friend has just come back from Afghanistan, so I want to have some fun with him in AVA under the clan name InnocentMan <---- korean drama title if you wonder.

PS: Please lock this thread! Thank you!

Lacvietsoldier

Rank 0
Lacvietsoldier
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:18 pm

New Deviate clan

Unfortunately, the original Deviate has been disbanded. If you ask for reason, then here it is. Bl1nd is preparing for IESF 2013 with Bl4st. Thereof, in a long term, there is not a reason for him to comeback.
As of this new Deviate clan, the one who posts this thread is using the name. If you want to join him, then you can freely to do so. FYI, none of the original Deviate is with him.
Period! Peace!