beoneone

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:04 am

IF u can not login, check this

if ur login window appear , then disappear.............try to del everything in cookies and history file, I did that to my IE9 , now can play the game...............if works , say thanks to me Twisted Evil

btw, this aeria company just sucks, technical support like ****
Advertisement

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:32 am
Ahem,

Code:
Issue: My login screen is appearing as white or blank, and/or only appears for a few seconds then disappears

OR

Issue: I am having an issue with the login screen, and it does not show up, or does not stay up long enough for me to login, then attempts to "auto login
"

Solution: This issue occurs if JAVA is not up to date or if IE is not up to date or if you are running an add blocker. You can download the newest JAVA client here, also you can download the newest Internet Explorer client here. Also make sure your cookies and cache are clear, and if you are running an ad-blocker in any browser make sure that is disabled.

Also try this if that does not work

Solution: This may be related to some issue with Internet Explorer (the launcher uses the IE framework). I would first reset IE back to it's default state (and make sure IE isn't disabled):

I'm assuming you're running Windows 7 with IE9.

To reset Internet Explorer settings

Close all Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer windows that are currently open.

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button Picture of the Tools button, and then click Internet options.

Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.

Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.

When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, click Close, and then click OK.

Close Internet Explorer.  

Also you really hurt my feelings saying that Aerias Technical support sucks, since myself, and a great team composed of a few others handle 90% of it Crying or Very sad

Were you looking on this forum for your tech help per chance?

beoneone

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:39 pm
1. I checked the forums, and see many ppl have the same problem, but noone give a resolution
2. emailed the support, and just get a' copy and paste ' answer , totally ****
3. so many other game problems ppl met , and will meet
4. charge ap and have to wait 30 mins to get the points.
5. game crash when i almost finished the match , so so so many times
6. still cant login the website normally, have to choose "get free ap" , only way for me to login.
7, hacking problem

totally a freakin **** company

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:01 pm
beoneone wrote:
1. I checked the forums, and see many ppl have the same problem, but noone give a resolution
2. emailed the support, and just get a' copy and paste ' answer , totally ****
3. so many other game problems ppl met , and will meet
4. charge ap and have to wait 30 mins to get the points.
5. game crash when i almost finished the match , so so so many times
6. still cant login the website normally, have to choose "get free ap" , only way for me to login.
7, hacking problem

totally a freakin **** company  

as for number 1, this is a common issue. I can tell you that I personally troubleshoot this issue frequently. Are you sure you're checking the forums? Also why email support when you have forumers like us, who will handle technical issues in a more effective and timely manner?

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:24 pm
Yes, Ziggy has great volunteers for him( me and some others). He has listed many fixes on his FAQ thread. If anyone has a problem, always check that thread. If it's not listed here, then make a new thread.

Posted By Aeria Mobile