Author Message

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1493
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:23 am
Hoi c:

Name: Pui
Size: 430x180
Text/Quote: Give me duh food, bby!
Image/Render: click here poo c:
Matching Avatar (yes or no?): No
Anything else: LOL you don't have to make it all girly! c: ty in advance.

Advertisement

ColorMeEvil

Rank 0
ColorMeEvil
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
56
Location
Sa Puso mo :" Philippines
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:14 am
@zuzu done ^^ it wont look good with scrapbook though and i rarely use that style//lack of stocks lol



lilydkiss wrote:
want that font u use ... *-*  

you mean xilla's request...the fonts name's circle you can get it here Wink

@Formality; I'm still picking which to made lol 8D

@Pui; will do it after Formality ^^

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1493
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedJan 04, 2013 9:29 am
ColorMeEvil wrote:
@zuzu done ^^ it wont look good with scrapbook though and i rarely use that style//lack of stocks lol



lilydkiss wrote:
want that font u use ... *-*  

you mean xilla's request...the fonts name's circle you can get it here Wink

@Formality; I'm still picking which to made lol 8D

@Pui; will do it after Formality ^^  


c: Thanks and do you mind if I add my own border after oConfused

yunni006

Rank 3
yunni006
Joined
26 Aug 2012
Posts
1493
Location
Diet land Canada
PostedJan 04, 2013 12:32 pm
ColorMeEvil wrote:

yunni006 wrote:

c: Thanks and do you mind if I add my own border after oConfused[/color]  

It's ok with me..i don't really mind that Very Happy  


wooooo o/ I'm next c:

Necromanceress

Rank 3
Necromanceress
Joined
11 Mar 2011
Posts
1409
Location
Reality, United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Re: re-request!

ColorMeEvil wrote:

thanks :3



v2://I just thought you might like this lol
 


Thank you, it's amazing Very Happy Nice pop-out by the way! Can you teach me how to do that? :O

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
Joined
13 Feb 2012
Posts
1690
Location
United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 4:09 pm
I could have sworn I posted a request in here lol. Anyways, here's what I wrote:


Wow some nice art here. Hope you like my request!

Name: Formality
Size: Within the guidelines
Text/Quote:
Image/Render: Yamamoto or Lavi
Matching Avatar (yes or no?):
Anything else: Take your time and have fun with it. Looking forward to see what unique creation you can make with these renders.


Please let me know if I need to update my request.

zuzurainyday

Rank 0
zuzurainyday
Joined
29 Dec 2010
Posts
45
Location
Naguenos Philippines
PostedJan 04, 2013 7:49 pm
Awesome..love it thanks alot!

Posted By Aeria Mobile

lil_demonly

Rank 0
lil_demonly
Joined
25 Jul 2011
Posts
109
Location
New York United States
PostedJan 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Been a while. Can I order another?

Name: Sparxx
Size: whichever works
Quote: If all it takes is blood, then so be it.
Image: http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Ibekyme/1b165386.jpg or http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/dArkNighT_011/anime/AnimeScytheAngel.jpg
Matching avatar: yes plz
Additional: have fun ;D

ColorMeEvil

Rank 0
ColorMeEvil
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
56
Location
Sa Puso mo :" Philippines
PostedJan 05, 2013 1:35 am
Done with Pui :3

let me know if you want to change anything there~
Necromanceress wrote:
Thank you, it's amazing Nice pop-out by the way! Can you teach me how to do that? :O  

It's not a pop out but it looks like one Very Happy I just remove the background and I printscreen the whole thing xD

Formalitys wrote:
I could have sworn I posted a request in here lol. Anyways, here's what I wrote:


Wow some nice art here. Hope you like my request!

Name: Formality
Size: Within the guidelines
Text/Quote:
Image/Render: Yamamoto or Lavi
Matching Avatar (yes or no?):
Anything else: Take your time and have fun with it. Looking forward to see what unique creation you can make with these renders.


Please let me know if I need to update my request.  

Yeah you actually posted here and I didn't know what happen but I did finish yours yesterday O: I'll just redo yours then^^

lil_demonly wrote:
Name: Sparxx
Size: whichever works
Quote: If all it takes is blood, then so be it.
Image: http://i761.photobucket.com/albums/xx260/Ibekyme/1b165386.jpg or http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k119/dArkNighT_011/anime/AnimeScytheAngel.jpg
Matching avatar: yes plz
Additional: have fun ;D  

Sure thing, I'll do yours after Formality xD

cookiewuzy

Rank 0
cookiewuzy
Joined
05 Jan 2013
Posts
4
Location
Malaysia
PostedJan 05, 2013 5:14 am
Name: cookiewuzy
Size: anything appropriate.
Text/Quote: “We live as we dream--alone....”
Image/Render: clicky
Matching Avatar (yes or no?): yes please
Anything else: it'd be lovely if you can make it dark-ish/mysterious kind of theme. is it possible to make rounded-rectangular frame? and have fun.

thankies in advance. i love your works btw
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: