Author Message

Sh1nobu0sh1nO

Rank 0
Sh1nobu0sh1nO
Joined
28 Nov 2012
Posts
79
Location
TrolololoHam, Cumbria, United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:46 pm
chinnnc wrote:
pierce your scrotom, the girls love it  


Get a nine inch construction nail and pierce U'r scull U d4mn freak. Mad

Advertisement

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:12 pm
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
pierce your scrotom, the girls love it  


Get a nine inch construction nail and pierce U'r scull U d4mn freak. Mad  

well that escalated quickly.


Your first karma rating from me.

Sh1nobu0sh1nO

Rank 0
Sh1nobu0sh1nO
Joined
28 Nov 2012
Posts
79
Location
TrolololoHam, Cumbria, United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:21 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
pierce your scrotom, the girls love it  


Get a nine inch construction nail and pierce U'r scull U d4mn freak. Mad  

well that escalated quickly.


Your first karma rating from me.  


Than get a five'r from me U ugly foka... Very Happy

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1678
Location
Poland
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:36 pm

Re: Piercings

SmiIey wrote:
I know this topic is kind of weird to bring up on an FPS forums, but do any of you have piercings? I currently have my ears pierced (Not gauged) And snake bites. ^.^
Look like crap, it's late here, and i'm tired >.<  


Mate, I really don`t want to offend, but this post makes you look like you`re begging for attention...

chinnnc

Rank 4
chinnnc
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1616
Location
Boston, Massachusetts United States
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:57 pm
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
pierce your scrotom, the girls love it  


Get a nine inch construction nail and pierce U'r scull U d4mn freak. Mad  

well that escalated quickly.


Your first karma rating from me.  


Than get a five'r from me U ugly foka... Very Happy  

that reply gave me cancer

Sh1nobu0sh1nO

Rank 0
Sh1nobu0sh1nO
Joined
28 Nov 2012
Posts
79
Location
TrolololoHam, Cumbria, United Kingdom
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:03 pm
chinnnc wrote:
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
Sh1nobu0sh1nO wrote:
chinnnc wrote:
pierce your scrotom, the girls love it  


Get a nine inch construction nail and pierce U'r scull U d4mn freak. Mad  

well that escalated quickly.


Your first karma rating from me.  


Than get a five'r from me U ugly foka... Very Happy  

that reply gave me cancer  

Dat cancer....?



Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
Joined
12 Sep 2012
Posts
1678
Location
Poland
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Re: Piercings

xAtomicEgg wrote:
Pr3dikt0ru wrote:
SmiIey wrote:
I know this topic is kind of weird to bring up on an FPS forums, but do any of you have piercings? I currently have my ears pierced (Not gauged) And snake bites. ^.^
Look like crap, it's late here, and i'm tired >.<  


Mate, I really don`t want to offend, but this post makes you look like you`re begging for attention...  


I dont think so.

Its just a simple post lol.

Like if you wouldnt post a horde of posts after winning a cap guns or some sht.

:3  


Well, I don`t think I would post if I won a cap gun Razz
I would just be happy for it Smile)
Why post it here and get crap from others? Smth like: Eh, I 1 capped that gun and 10 others Smile)

iDeadlySushi

Rank 3
iDeadlySushi
Joined
30 Aug 2012
Posts
1060
Location
United States
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:08 pm
Smiley noop gibe moni

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
Joined
20 Apr 2010
Posts
5133
Location
Portugal
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:11 pm
I Don't really like it...it's not really bad on the ears but on the mouth... :s

But in my honest opinion you were cooler without any Piercings like your Forum Avatar...you looked much better in that you...

wiNx.

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
wiNx.
Joined
07 Mar 2012
Posts
2534
Location
Germany
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:39 pm
The2009RKO wrote:
I Don't really like it...it's not really bad on the ears but on the mouth... :s

But in my honest opinion you were cooler without any Piercings like your Forum Avatar...you looked much better in that you...  


By looking at his Forum Avatar i do think it's Trainers alt :p
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: