youarcade19

Rank 0
youarcade19
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

back again, questions.

^^^
So I'm thinking of once again returning to Grand Fantasia, but I left again because of lack of end game content, and PvP seemed to be frowned upon.

I want to return because I love the world of Grand Fantasia, the graphics, and people are cool. However though, can someone answer some questions for me?

1. I hear there's a new server (the two with least players combined, cant remember names), do they still have the bot and would you suggest me to make a new character there?

2. Any new end-game content? Like things to do once maxed level? Or was there before, just never heard of it?

3. I remember PvP being really broken, and once high levels not as many PvPing (expecially maxed). Is this still the case or is PvP better now?

That's all I'm wondering now, if I remember anything I'll ask Very Happy thanks to anyone who answers.

Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:41 pm
1. Ponchee is the new server, this is a merger of Bodor and Gaia. The sprite protection system has now been completely removed from the game. Since the merger this server is extremely active, and there's no real downside to making a character on Ponchee (though if you had characters on Gaia or Bodor, they will be available on Ponchee)

2. Various content updates have been added, but nothing "end game" as such. There's the new Sprite Island and, depending on how long ago you left, the level cap is now 90.

3. Since the merger, PvP has really picked up across most brackets on Ponchee, however it's still extremely unbalanced and gold/AP outranks skill

<center></center>

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Re: back again, questions.

^^^
Thats great we can always use more players Smile

1. I hear there's a new server (the two with least players combined, cant remember names), do they still have the bot and would you suggest me to make a new character there?
The new sever is "ponchee" a combination of Bodor and Gaia. We have a prretty decent amount of players most of the time channel 1 is orange. Sure you can make a new character here but if you had a character on bodor or gaia your character might still be there Smile

2. Any new end-game content? Like things to do once maxed level? Or was there before, just never heard of it?

Max level is now 90 so if you were at cap before this increase then yes i think there might be new content for your level but as it stand i believe there isnt much end-game content for lvl 90's

3. I remember PvP being really broken, and once high levels not as many PvPing (expecially maxed). Is this still the case or is PvP better now?

Pvp was pretty much always broken there are always classes that have a greater edge due to gears, that being said alot of characters can be great simply because they understand their class/know how to deal with other classes. Since the merge Ponchee pvp has been great! Arena is running alot more often in all brackets even 50! Lol at the moment i think 90 arena is running a couple of times a day, 40 still runs 24/7. Alot more high levels are pvping more now simply because before it was just the same players that pvp which gets boring.

That's all I'm wondering now, if I remember anything I'll ask Very Happy thanks to anyone who answers.[/quote]

youarcade19

Rank 0
youarcade19
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:46 pm
Okay, thanks. That bought me. Making a new character on Ponchee now