iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:48 pm
elite_noobie wrote:
Also I think I haven't completed all the dungeons so far like EC/DT. Are those dungeons compulsory to do or not? I assume I just need to complete CM to do WCM?  

Most dungeons have the last boss in a separate room, you need to complete the chain quest for the dungeon to enter this room. When you raid the party and enter the Mutated or Warped version, you can't enter the last room unless you completed the chain quest for the normal version of the dungeon.

You can still enter and grind in the dungeon without having to complete the chain quests though, you just can't kill all the bosses.

Advertisement

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:29 pm
iBambi wrote:
elite_noobie wrote:
Also I think I haven't completed all the dungeons so far like EC/DT. Are those dungeons compulsory to do or not? I assume I just need to complete CM to do WCM?  

Most dungeons have the last boss in a separate room, you need to complete the chain quest for the dungeon to enter this room. When you raid the party and enter the Mutated or Warped version, you can't enter the last room unless you completed the chain quest for the normal version of the dungeon.

You can still enter and grind in the dungeon without having to complete the chain quests though, you just can't kill all the bosses.  

Ah got it, thank you once again you've all been really helpful :3

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:43 pm
elite_noobie wrote:
Are those dungeons compulsory to do or not?  

Try and do all your dungeon quests, because at higher lvls you might need mutated drops from certain bosses to make legendary weapons.
If you need one from a final-in-another-room boss in a mutated dungeon and want to farm it yourself, it can sometime be a pain trying to do the quest because people don't always remember where to obtain the quests. Plus, you get experience from them if you do them when your lvl corresponds to the quest's lvl, as opposed to doing them when you're a highbie in need of crafting items xD

Also, try and do the mission orders for dungeons, as completing a mission order gives you a title that can give you useful bonuses, depending on the title.

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]

elite_noobie

Rank 0
elite_noobie
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:49 am
Brynhildra wrote:
elite_noobie wrote:
Are those dungeons compulsory to do or not?  

Try and do all your dungeon quests, because at higher lvls you might need mutated drops from certain bosses to make legendary weapons.
If you need one from a final-in-another-room boss in a mutated dungeon and want to farm it yourself, it can sometime be a pain trying to do the quest because people don't always remember where to obtain the quests. Plus, you get experience from them if you do them when your lvl corresponds to the quest's lvl, as opposed to doing them when you're a highbie in need of crafting items xD

Also, try and do the mission orders for dungeons, as completing a mission order gives you a title that can give you useful bonuses, depending on the title.

Yeppers will try n get those dungeons done definitely, sometimes I cbb looking for parties so I prefer to level up abit and solo them lol.

Brynhildra

Rank 2
Brynhildra
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:01 am
I'd suggest joining a guild to try and find help with dungeons, and just making friends in general.

Here's a list of some of the bonuses from mission order titles, I think a few are missing: http://www.aeriagames.com/wiki/index.php?title=Titles&game=grandfantasia#Instances
Look for the ones that you think would be beneficial to you and try and get them.

Mission orders are level restricted, so if you've already passed the upper level limit of some, you won't be able to obtain the title (Unless you're rich and decide to buy a title with corresponding bonuses from the title merchant xD).
The bonuses are useful to have :3

~GF~ 78 Temp |Ponchee| -- ~AK~ 5x Duel & 4x Guard |Siren| [Aurora]