joe365

Rank 0
joe365
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:25 pm

An event where players can gift bound items or a way to let

Hey there GM's and GS's, I just wanted to ask you all if there is any way that you could allow players to gift bound items to one another (I understand they are bound, but please hear me out) because some of my in game friends have bound items that they often have to throw away because they either don't: need them, want them, have enough vault/bag space, can't use them, and I sometimes need that bound item. Like one of my friends threw away like 20 Soul Shards because they didnt want them aand im like WOE (what on earth). even if we have to pay to send the bound items it will be alright. also, im not the only person in that position, there are lots of other people in that position. and i have an item that only scion can use, but i dont want to throw it away because of the people that can use it. that would be another reason to do this. Thank you. hope im not too much of a burden or anything Sad

(S1)Soichiro
just another thought
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:40 pm
Both this and your other topic would be better posted here Smile

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1562375

Bluered1822

Rank 2
Bluered1822
PostedDec 06, 2012 12:58 pm

Re: An event where players can gift bound items or a way to let

joe365 wrote:
Hey there GM's and GS's, I just wanted to ask you all if there is any way that you could allow players to gift bound items to one another (I understand they are bound, but please hear me out) because some of my in game friends have bound items that they often have to throw away because they either don't: need them, want them, have enough vault/bag space, can't use them, and I sometimes need that bound item. Like one of my friends threw away like 20 Soul Shards because they didnt want them aand im like WOE (what on earth). even if we have to pay to send the bound items it will be alright. also, im not the only person in that position, there are lots of other people in that position. and i have an item that only scion can use, but i dont want to throw it away because of the people that can use it. that would be another reason to do this. Thank you. hope im not too much of a burden or anything Sad

(S1)Soichiro
just another thought  

good thinking