mabarnett1229

Rank 3
mabarnett1229
PostedDec 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Random Question

Water
If water were poisonous, would that make humans 70% more deadly than they already are or would it just kill us all off?

Think about it and give an honest answer on what you believe and why you believe that.

Consider it an accident when I don't farm your COM.
Advertisement

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 02, 2012 6:04 pm
...It would kill us. Rofl

<center><div> </div></center>

nickjason111

Rank 4
nickjason111
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Re: Random Question

Water
mabarnett1229 wrote:
If water were poisonous, would that make humans 70% more deadly than they already are or would it just kill us all off?

Think about it and give an honest answer on what you believe and why you believe that.  

Tenshi DaFuq!
For the sake of cooperating with the thread, A individual human will die , They won't die if they were in stocks ,humans do support each other !

GOD©2.XC1 - Solaris - 4th Elite General - Best DWO player

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:42 pm
Obviously it would turn us all into unicorns.

AreaNet

Rank 0
AreaNet
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:48 pm
Well,

I'd believe our bodies would grow immune to the waters' poison and would be used as a weapon against anything other than humans.. Unless you chemically engineered your poison. Haha.

Sincerely,

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:52 pm
Would consuming poison kill us, or already being 70% poison kill us? I don't get the question.
If you're consuming poison it wouldn't be good, but don't forget people also drink alcohol, and that's poison. I don't think we would get immune to poison though. Some people have strong livers with how much alcohol they have drank over time, and they've not died lol.

What type of poison we talking about though?

mabarnett1229

Rank 3
mabarnett1229
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:13 pm
I see that no one is really thinking about the question...

Think about it this way:

We as humans are already 70% water. This being the case, if water were poisonous from the dawn of time would we be more deadly being that we are already comprised of 70% of this solution or would we die off or never come into existence as a human race due to the poison that we are?

No one really has answered the question and I blame myself for that. But now that I have clarified things just think about it. Remember, this is just for general discussion and for people to share their opinions. Anyone that wants to share their thoughts on this do so at your own risk.

Anyone that just wants to get a free forum post count feel free, but know that you will be ignored by everyone that actually matters. Haha!

To those of you who actually want to discuss this weird but would be interesting situation, have fun with it, think about it, show us your thought and the reasoning behind it. It's just a discussion.

Here is my take on it
I think that as a life form already comprised of 70% water, with water being poisonous from the dawn of time, I think that this happenstance would make all humans 70% more deadly than we already know we are. We have weapons at our disposal, we have physical strength (some of us), and intellectual prowess at our behest. However if we were to add in a factor that is within us such as spit (70% water which would now be poisonous) wouldn't that constitute a means to beware of the things we do with our words? Being that it is inside of our body and it is poisonous means that what is in us does not necessarily cause outward bodily harm and with the same token does not have no affect at all.

In these rights I would believe that we as a human race would become 70% more dangerous if water were to be poisonous and we are already comprised of 70% of this poisonous dilute.

What is your take on this?

Consider it an accident when I don't farm your COM.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:37 pm
.................. -_-;

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:47 pm
mabarnett1229 wrote:

We would end up killing off humanity?

strobava

Rank 5
strobava
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:56 pm
well actually we already are poisonous ---->we are full of microbes that are deadly to any culture that has no immunity to them,so throw in the poisonous water and you would have the same scenerio.
Anything that has extended contact with us would likely be immune to the poison,while those outside of our area/culture/sphere of influence would be devastated.
Pee on the your pet poochie and all it would be is annoyed by the wet stinky.
Pee on a frog from the rainforest that has had no previous contact with the human race and It's
probably going to be deadly (mabey even acidic)