Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:29 pm

Level 30 Quest Missing

Ok I Sent A Ticket.. They Told Me To Post Here For Help Not Sure How This Will Help But Fine

Copy And Pasted From Tech Email

Kylin09 (4818013) sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support.

Subcategory: Other

Game: Grand Fantasia in English

Server: Ponchee

Character Name: Niahia

Date and time of occurrence: 2012-12-02 12:38 GMT-8

I Am Missing My Level 30 Class Change Quest. I Tried Relogging And Did a
Full Scan Went Threw Portals And Nothing Is Happening I am Level 30 I Had A
Game Sage Walking Me Threw Every Step GSLily
Screens to Show I Have No Quest
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/oOFireOo/elf_20121201_153730.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/oOFireOo/elf_20121201_153726.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/oOFireOo/elf_20121201_154437.jpg
Could you Please Fix This For Me So I Can Change My Class
Thank You Smile

Anyone Have Any Clue How To Fix This? A GM? Anything[u]
Advertisement

masterwinstonx

Rank 4
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:28 am
1. Don't post RTs on the forums.

2. Try going to either of the NPCs for Ranger or Assassin counting on which you want to go to. Maybe they have the next part of the quest. Also try changing your resolution MAYBE the book is off screen; this one is a total shot in the dark but might be worth a shot to see if a book appears on the right hand side of the screen.

3. If that all fails wait for a response to the ticket; Tickets are responded to within 48hrs. If it is still bugged past that better off just remaking the character as lvling to 30 is pretty easy.

Sorry that is all the help I can have for this looked at the SS's and tried to see if you had the book hidden or if you had the quest. Your character might just be bugged. As i said if response from RT does not help then I would just recreate the character.

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:02 am

re

the support ticket told me to post on the forum hence the reason i did post.. don't have to do the 1. 2 .3 with me and when it's fixable i wont remake a character i have been working on. tech should fix it but some how only wants me to post on the forum so i can be flamed by a game sage for doing so i don't think so..
you don't like it take it up with tech support they told me to post it here >.>

mschultz98

Rank 3
mschultz98
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:03 am

Re: re

Kylin09 wrote:
the support ticket told me to post on the forum hence the reason i did post.. don't have to do the 1. 2 .3 with me and when it's fixable i wont remake a character i have been working on. tech should fix it but some how only wants me to post on the forum so i can be flamed by a game sage for doing so i don't think so..
you don't like it take it up with tech support they told me to post it here >.>  

masterwinstonx was not flaming, Desu was separating ideas out to make it clear and concise. And when they mean "post on the forums," they do not mean post your RT as that is against the Terms of Service (all communication between a GM/player is to remain private).

You do need to speak to whichever NPC is for Ranger/Assassin

Dalincan wrote:
Ranger: Does not automatically pop up. Must talk to Russell in Kaslow Plains to recieve "Ranger's Path" quest at level 30.

Assassin: Does not automatically pop up. Must talk to Mysterious Assassin in Belcar Plateau to recieve "Assassin's Path" quest at level 30.  

Hope that helps.

Kylin09

Rank 0
Kylin09
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:03 pm
i am sorry i got kind of snappy just upset over tech support not helping me i rarely post on the forum
i'll try talking to the npc's maybe it will fix it but i dont think so but worth a shot thank you mschultz98