AeoruTsenza

Rank 0
AeoruTsenza
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Such an amazing game

Why doesn't it have a large community?
Last time I played, it was.. deserted. No players, no nothing. Just me, and other NPCs.
Advertisement

Hiikaro

Rank 0
Hiikaro
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:56 pm
Well If You Came From The Quil Server i would say CH.3 Is Most Likely Deserted
Ch.1 not as much as active of than Ch.2 that is..

so here it goes

CH.3=No Players (Likely 1-5)
CH.2=Has A Lot of Players
CH.1=Not As Much as Ch.2 But it will do Very Happy
Plus if your looking for friends in this server i would be happy to be one of them! Very Happy
Add me up : RoseScarlet

PS:
For me i am guessing the problem that there aren't that much players or gamers who decided to play this game for so long.. well maybe it lacks an effective story that can take grand fantasia to the next level? or maybe with u reach lv90 its more likely an end game already. well i hope not.. if grand fantasia can offer more than just reaching lv90 as an end game I'm pretty sure it will be a big hit mmorpg.
Honestly Speaking Grand Fantasia kept me playing because of those people(players) from the world chat! it's the base play to socialize and make friends! basically meeting those people and chatting with them is one of the reasons why i keep playing.. its more fun to chat and play with them cuz the players in grand fantasia are so kind Very Happy
though I'm not an expert on making games or not. this is just a gamers suggestion Very Happy so please take it easy on me xP

JayStarzZ

Rank 0
JayStarzZ
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:27 pm
Remember it also depends on the timing as well. Channels 2 is the most populated so theres always gonna be people, but it still depends on the time. Theres a lot of people in Europe that plays as well, when europeans are sleeping, americans are are awake and of course it works the same way other way around

whoeverxwins

Rank 2
whoeverxwins
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:52 pm
If you haven't gotten too far with your character and don't mind making another, you could try making one on Ponchee. The prices are higher there, but it is pretty busy, since it was Bodor and Gaia combined. When I was online this morning, all three channels were in the yellow. It is great to see people out in the field now, not just in the cities. ^^

HinataKY

Rank 0
HinataKY
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:28 am

Agree~<3
I agree with whoeverxwins, definitely try going to the now merged server Ponchee, many players there that have quite the amount of people. If you hallow over to Quill, the channel that is the most active is the second channel. If you prefer more of the community at large, keep to the server Ponchee. ~<3

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:24 pm
Ponchee has three yellow channels during weekends, that's active enough imo~

coolsasuke

Rank 2
coolsasuke
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Nuff sed<3

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:00 pm
iBambi wrote:

There are also four channels for Ponchee now since there are no more PvP channels. =)

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:01 pm
aeria.puffer wrote:
iBambi wrote:

There are also four channels for Ponchee now since there are no more PvP channels. =)  

Sadly. ;~~;

aeria.puffer

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.puffer
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:02 pm
iBambi wrote:
aeria.puffer wrote:
iBambi wrote:

Sadly. ;~~;  

No one ever used the PvP channels! =P