Author Message

agonyak

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
Seoul Korea, South
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:24 pm   Last edited by agonyak on Dec 02, 2012 12:53 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Trading Golden M4 For Platm4 , Skull m4 , RTM4 , AM4, or CM4

Hello ppl


last week i did some tries for the GM4 and i was lucky i got 2 gm4

so i wanna trade 1 since i don't need it , For Skullm4, Plat m4 , RTM4, alcadm4 , camo m4

You will go first , when i receive my Weapon i will transfer the GM4


SS :



Advertisement

richard_broek

Rank 0
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
39
Location
Netherlands
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:26 pm
Don't have the items what u want!
But, i want that Gold m4 so bad..

Add xfire: sfzimice

agonyak

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
Seoul Korea, South
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:28 pm
richard_broek wrote:
Don't have the items what u want!
But, i want that Gold m4 so bad..

Add xfire: sfzimice  



added.

cruawp

Rank 0
Joined
11 Jun 2012
Posts
146
Location
United States
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Re: Trading Golden M4 For Platm4 or Skull m4 or RTM4

agonyak wrote:
Hello ppl


last week i did some tries for the GM4 and i was lucky i got 2 gm4

so i wanna trade 1 since i don't need it , For Skullm4, Plat m4 , RTM4,

You will go first , when i receive my Weapon i will transfer the GM4


i will post a SS soon .

 


i have a skull m4 and a platinum m4 if your willing to trade let me know, but i would appreciate if you would go first you can pick either one that you want to trade

agonyak

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
Seoul Korea, South
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: Trading Golden M4 For Platm4 or Skull m4 or RTM4

cruawp wrote:
agonyak wrote:
Hello ppl


last week i did some tries for the GM4 and i was lucky i got 2 gm4

so i wanna trade 1 since i don't need it , For Skullm4, Plat m4 , RTM4,

You will go first , when i receive my Weapon i will transfer the GM4


i will post a SS soon .

 


i have a skull m4 and a platinum m4 if your willing to trade let me know, but i would appreciate if you would go first you can pick either one that you want to trade  


sorry but as you can read i'm not going first .

agonyak

Rank 0
Joined
23 Jul 2012
Posts
58
Location
Seoul Korea, South
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:44 pm
SS was added.

mr.krump3r

Rank 0
mr.krump3r
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
14
Location
Montreal Canada
PostedDec 06, 2012 5:33 am
add my xfire: uzumaki64
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: