MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:23 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Dec 03, 2012 9:16 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel Week 5 (Edited Photo)

Promotion Victims?
Week 5 - Promotion Victims?

Hello new models!

After we have looked at so many jobs in front of and behind the camera and after you have learned a lot about the industry and how it works, we will now go deeper into different kinds of modeling.

Can you keep up?

Edited Photo

"It's always the badly dressed people who are the most interesting."

The world of fashion is full of creativity. Often, we love how the clothes we get to wear look. Sometimes, however we truly ask ourselves what the person was thinking when putting the outfit and the colors together... Will you be able to look stunning, even in bad clothings? Our fifth photo theme is: Fashion Victims / Bad Fashion Taste

Challenge

While taking photos is important, there are lots of other fields of modeling. You can run the catwalk or be hired to sell something. This week, your ability to promote something will be put to the test! Your Challenge (Choose ONE of the following):

1.) Spell "I <3 EE" with any material you want to (e.g. food, color, stones, people...), take a photo and post it on your FB! Then take a screenshot of your FB page showing the photo and post it here!

OR

2.) Use your Aeria forum profile to represent your country! Show us the beauty of your country with anything that comes to your mind (photos, music, text, etc.)!

remark:

• Say what challenge you chose in your entry
  • We will choose the best 5 of each category giving them 10/8/6/4/2 points respectively.
  • The picture for Challenge 1 has to be made in Real Life, not in any game/on your computer.
  • RL = Everything you do when you are AFK
  • For an additional remark concerning Challenge 2, please click here

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering edited Screenshots (editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/09/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

hyunahan

Rank 0
hyunahan
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:16 pm   Last edited by hyunahan on Dec 08, 2012 10:35 am. Edited 6 times in total
Entry: Fashion victim?

Challenge 1:

Bigger!

jeffysaur

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:22 am   Last edited by jeffysaur on Dec 06, 2012 8:18 am. Edited 1 time in total
ENTRY: Dress-Up Mess-Up
Please view the [Actual Size] of this one. Resizing it ruined the screens on the left.

CHALLENGE:
I chose challenge #2. And here's a link to my profile:
http://www.aeriagames.com/user/jeffysaur
Spent all day working on it and as usual my CTS is killing me, so I hope I did it right. D8
Should I take/post a screenshot so you can check if an entry is submitted/edited after deadline?
Or is this fine as it is? o:

Myorepl

Rank 0
Myorepl
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:47 am
IGN: Kekikeki
Server: Diamond

Entry:

(click for full view)

Challenge 1:

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:35 pm

Week 5 entry

Click on photo for full size
Photo entry: The Dress Grandma made me for Christmas

This will likely be my last edited entry as my trial expires on the 10th or 11th, but its been fun learning to use Photoshop the past month ^_^

Challenge: Profile, though I did Both (because I wanted too ^_^)

Challenge entry: <Check out my Profile>

<My I EE shot> This one was just for fun ^_^ Not as a challenge entry!
The room where my comp is usually located, is currently having the floor tiled, so I used some scrap pieces for my photo ^_^
Sprinkled it with tile spacers (those little cross things) and the plates for the rounded heart...
"Why are there plates on the floor you ask? The plates on the tiles mark the tiles you shouldn't step on ^_^

MisterTeal

Rank 0
MisterTeal
PostedDec 07, 2012 4:19 pm
Week 5 submission:

(Click image for full view)

Week 5 challenge:

Profile.

waterblade01

Rank 0
PostedDec 08, 2012 10:53 pm   Last edited by waterblade01 on Dec 09, 2012 7:00 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Week 5 Entry: Ridiculous Attire, Ridiculous (Alpaca?) Love

Challenge 1: Ice <3 EE (My Ice Was Melting Too Fast :c)

Jemmeh

Rank 2
Jemmeh
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:51 am   Last edited by Jemmeh on Dec 10, 2012 12:29 am. Edited 2 times in total
ScreenShot:

I've found that a lot of the people who dress "differently" are trying to say something...make their clothes their voice, or make their voice louder.

Fullview

Challenge:

"I <3 EE" spelled with rhinestones ON MAH FACE.

Fullview

Evil_Vivi

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 12:48 pm
Account name: Evil_Vivi
Character name: PomPom

Entry: A crime against fashion

Challenge: "I love EE" on a shadow

Kasumilein

Rank 0
Kasumilein
PostedDec 09, 2012 4:20 pm
Account Name: Kasumilein
Character: Channie
Server: Sapphire

Challenge 1 - Spell I <3 EE
Since it's almost christmas, I decided to spell I <3 EE with self-made cookies. '-'