MariaTraydor

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
MariaTraydor
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:22 pm   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Dec 03, 2012 9:15 am. Edited 2 times in total

[Event]Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel Week 5 (Photo)

Promotion Victims?
Week 5 - Promotion Victims?

Hello new models!

After we have looked at so many jobs in front of and behind the camera and after you have learned a lot about the industry and how it works, we will now go deeper into different kinds of modeling.

Can you keep up?

Photo

"It's always the badly dressed people who are the most interesting."

The world of fashion is full of creativity. Often, we love how the clothes we get to wear look. Sometimes, however we truly ask ourselves what the person was thinking when putting the outfit and the colors together... Will you be able to look stunning, even in bad clothings? Our fifth photo theme is: Fashion Victims / Bad Fashion Taste

Challenge

While taking photos is important, there are lots of other fields of modeling. You can run the catwalk or be hired to sell something. This week, your ability to promote something will be put to the test! Your Challenge (Choose ONE of the following):

1.) Spell "I <3 EE" with any material you want to (e.g. food, color, stones, people...), take a photo and post it on your FB! Then take a screenshot of your FB page showing the photo and post it here!

OR

2.) Use your Aeria forum profile to represent your country! Show us the beauty of your country with anything that comes to your mind (photos, music, text, etc.)!

remark:

• Say what challenge you chose in your entry
  • We will choose the best 5 of each category giving them 10/8/6/4/2 points respectively.
  • The picture for Challenge 1 has to be made in Real Life, not in any game/on your computer.
  • RL = Everything you do when you are AFK
  • For an additional remark concerning Challenge 2, please click here

For further information on the single categories, please make sure to check here:

Eden Eternal's Next Topmodel

This thread is for everyone entering normal Screenshots (without editing them with Photoshop or something comparable) and their Challenge entries.

All entries must be submitted by Sunday, 12/09/2012 11:59pm PST (8am GMT). Every entry edited or entered after this deadline will not count!

Click on the Headline to see our opening video!!!

Advertisement

StephyLeonheart

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:32 pm   Last edited by StephyLeonheart on Dec 09, 2012 11:20 am. Edited 3 times in total
IGN: Selesnya
Server: Diamond
Title (Optional xD): Why are you making me mine IN A DRESS?!

Special thanks to Seiteki and Rowan_Wolf for taking their time and laughing at my stupidity xD

Challenge: 1.) Spell "I <3 EE" with any material you want to (e.g. food, color, stones, people...), take a photo and post it on your FB! Then take a screenshot of your FB page showing the photo and post it here!

gizzmo11g

Rank 0
gizzmo11g
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Normal Photo

server sapphire
Gizzmo11g
UMMM Where Am I Again?

Challenge #2The Beauty Of America

ellise002

Rank 0
ellise002
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:22 am
Challenge - Representing my country

USA
The bald eagle is a great representive of American freedom, wondrous nature, and strenth as a nation. It soars through the vast skyes, is majestic, and has a strong beak and talons. War Eagle fellow Auburn fans! Very Happy

ellise002

Rank 0
ellise002
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:45 am
Title: Circus Freak

I look like I belong in a circus!

circus by taylor_wyatt, on Flickr

MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:21 am   Last edited by MariaTraydor on Dec 03, 2012 4:40 am. Edited 1 time in total
Just to clarify that: If you want to take part in the Challenge number 2, you have to edit your Aeria Profile and NOT post something in this thread here.

My profile for example is designed in a way that it represents me as GS (text about GSing, Pingbox) as well as tells a little about where the name Allison is taken from (Pictures and Video of Allison).

This is exactly what you guys are supposed to do as well with your very own Aeria profiles. Edit them, add texts/pictures and so on to make them represent your country. There is no limit to how many pictures etc, but keep in mind that less is sometimes more.

panrirasa2

Rank 0
panrirasa2
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:42 am
User: panrirasa2
IGN: panrirasa2
Server: Sapphire

Tittle: Like owner like dog Razz

panrirasa2

Rank 0
panrirasa2
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:35 am
Challenge - Representing my country

INDONESIA

Based on geography Indonesia is big country and has a lot of varieties. Indonesia has 300 ethnics and all ethnics have different tradition and culture, examples languages in every provinces are different such as in north Sumatra they using Batak languages, in West Sumatra they using Minang language and Bali they using Bali languages.

Indonesia also has different traditional costumes such as in Java their traditional costumes is Batik, North Sumatra is Kain Ulos, Baju Bodo comes from southern Sulawesi, Baju Berkoteka comes from Papua and so on.

Indonesia has five religion and majority by Islam which is 88% based on 2000 census, 9% of ********* (Protestant and Catholic, 2% of Hindu and 1% of ********.

Actually tradition and culture in Indonesia also influenced by foreign culture and tradition such as Candi Borobudur is Influenced by Hindu Temple, Dangdut is Indonesian Music which influenced by India and Melayu music, Baju Kebaya belief influenced from China clan who was visit Indonesia in 1600.

Indonesia is really beautiful because Indonesia has different- different culture and tradition, isn't it you think the same way?

Indonesia has a lot of tourism to visit because Indonesia rich of nature, did you ever visit any places in Indonesia? Did u ever heard about Bali Island in Indonesia? It is very famous tourism in Indonesia. In Bali you can see a lot of beautiful view, nature and tradition. Few places that very popular in Bali such as Tanah Lot, Tanjung Benoa, Pantai Kuta (Kuta Island), Kintanami, Sangeh, Pasar Sukowati (Sukowati Market). In Tanah Lot we can find two Balinese temples (Pura) which build in the middle of sea. And many more places that have incredible views Smile

want to see more? visit indonesia Smile

stephnybaby

Rank 0
stephnybaby
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:18 am   Last edited by stephnybaby on Dec 04, 2012 7:38 am. Edited 1 time in total
Server : Diamond
Username : Stephnybaby

Fashion Victim : The Things We Do For Fashion! Shocked

Challenge1 - coming soon!

MariaTraydor

MariaTraydor
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:12 am
Another clarification on Challenge 1: Please use materials in REAL LIFE to spell the "I <3 EE" and then take a picture and post it here. Sorry for the misunderstanding everyone.