knightkick1

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:18 am

Patch bug tried uninstalling need help D:

HELP
K so ever since that patch of striker, asw from like 6 months ago, i tried it when downloading my patch keeps on freezing and the bottom green bar always has a numer then D like 9D or 3D and i tried waiting 5 hours, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling, how can i play AVA by reinstalling without having to download the patch? I need to play im starting to become crazy D:
Advertisement

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:48 am
Looks like the issue is in the previous patch download. I suggest you delete every single AVA related file in your computer. For example if you're using Steam delete the AVA folder and if Ignite, delete the AVA folder found in Aeria Games.

Type keywords in the GameStart Menu and look if you still have AVA related items on your computer. After that is done, download CCleaner if you don't have it and clean your computer and use the Registery option to fix issues in your computer. If you have never used CCleaner before, dont be surprised if you find pages and pages of registery issues.

Now, restart your computer and use your CCleaner again to Run Cleaner once more and start downloading AVA using Ignite. Steam gives people tons of issues, stay away from that.

Without all patch files on your computer, there is no way you can play AVA.

But feel welcome to be more clear and give us enough details about your issue. You're saying that since the Striker update/patch you haven't been able to play AVA, but then you did not say what was the reason behind you uninstalling AVA back then before the patch issue started occuring.

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:06 pm
Since you said it has a number with a "D" after it may mean that it's download speed is very,very slow. D may mean days. So it could be an Internet problem?

Posted By Aeria Mobile

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:16 pm
JalepenoSauce wrote:
Since you said it has a number with a "D" after it may mean that it's download speed is very,very slow. D may mean days. So it could be an Internet problem?  
I think he means when you update there are two files one is 3D(not sure if 3) and other is 9D

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

knightkick1

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:47 pm

reply...

now trying what yu explained and also back then i tried uninstalling cuz i read other similar problems and many,many,many people said UNINSTALL AVA

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:22 pm
Hello, try to re-install. Next time an error comes take a screen shot. Thank You.

knightkick1

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:12 pm
tried everything yu said guys nothing worked gonna place a picture in a few minutes

JalepenoSauce

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:38 pm
Hello, if there is no fix, i can ask someone to send the specific file to you.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
PostedDec 05, 2012 6:01 pm
knightkick1 wrote:
tried everything yu said guys nothing worked gonna place a picture in a few minutes  

Hello, i received your private messages. Your download seem t freeze while patching. But again, please be more specific and tell me, when did the issue start exactly? Was this the first time you were trying to download AVA? Or have you uninstalled before and tried to reinstall it again?

----

Also, you may want to use steam for now and see if it will work. Again, delete all your AVA files and use your CCleaner (make sure you also get rid of the AVA downloaders in your Downloaded Files folder, remove ignite as well. Once downloaded on Steam, you will start patching and as soon as the patch is complete, don't start the game, instead do this and make sure this is what you do next:

- Close Steam.

Go back to your AVA folder and then click the NWZLauncher Application, which will start your game.