vorpalbunz

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 10:22 am

Morphing Reaper/Werewolf Pets

How to. . .
I've checked around the forum and am unable to find the answer. I see the pet extravaganza has new pets that involve morphing/breeding the reaper and the werewolf, however, I cannot find what the base pets are. Does anyone have a list or guide?

Thank you ahead of time Smile.
Advertisement

shaneration

Rank 1
shaneration
PostedDec 02, 2012 2:03 pm

Re: Morphing Reaper/Werewolf Pets

How to. . .
vorpalbunz wrote:
I've checked around the forum and am unable to find the answer. I see the pet extravaganza has new pets that involve morphing/breeding the reaper and the werewolf, however, I cannot find what the base pets are. Does anyone have a list or guide?

Thank you ahead of time Smile.  

the base pets were Little reaper and crimson werewolf these pets were part of a haloween event and were only obtainable in that event period via purchase in the fate shop. as far as i am aware there is no way to get these pets currently. there may however be away in a future promotion or event of some kind but this cannot guaranteed and is only a speculation.

Crimson Werewolf - physical attack pet similar to the baby demon
little Reaper - magical attack pet similar to baby angel

see this post for details on the old patch notes for the haloween fashion, pets and more
[Info] New Halloween Fashion and Pets!

again remember that these pets were only obtainable in the event period, the pets may be bought back in an event in the future but cant be guaranteed note you may send a suggestion on the suggested thread to bring these pets back

the suggestion thread is located Here

i have taken the liberty to log on to my server 3 chr and take some screenshots of these pets for you

crimson werewolf - Sceenshot
little reaper - Screenshot

hope this answers any queries you may have had.