mushimaru00

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:59 am

Is this build possible for a pure tank?

is it ok to have: Block + Evasion/Dodge + Parry Chance in a knight with shield?

How do I increase my parry & block chances?

Note:
This is for my looting mode character just for fast in-game money.

I'll make a melee dps later after I made one of the tanks that has very high survivability.
Advertisement

Millumi

Rank 3
Millumi
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:02 am
This build isn't possible, literally.

2h weapons use parry
shields use block.
You can't use them together

gcxu

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:24 am
It's not possible with a knight using shields and sword. However, you can use dragon knight to tank.

WHEN the new spears come out (preferably a orange one), you can build a DK that has parry, block, and evasion using spear. However, I am not sure how good it will be.

The parry is nice though. Since DK has certs that heal $0% of the time 1-2k heal for each successful parry. Plus they have a reflect skill that nulls all damage and reflects damage. Also under hidden dragon mode, if the reflect is successful you heal 1-2k health.

Here is a video o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IkHgNNRHEk

Jueldia

Rank 0
Jueldia
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:41 am
"This is for my looting mode character just for fast in-game money."

If this is all about fast in-game money... learn to engineer. Best dungeon money-maker right there. Very Happy

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:25 am
In response to gcxu reply, it's not possible to have block and parry at the same time (as stated above, i cant quote on mobile sorry Sad). It's either block or parry because you have to equip a shield for block, which means you'll equip a 1-H weapon on your main hand. Meanwhile you're required to use 2H weapon for parry.

Eva and def work on whatever weapon you use.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

aurorasoltice

GameSage: Eden Eternal
aurorasoltice
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:29 am
And sorry for dopost, i cant edit my post on mobile. Anyway you can increase eva from agi or light armor legendary achievement, agi pet, agi title, agi and eva certificates and such, trophies as well. Agi also increase parry, i'm not sure whether we have parry cert or not, also you can do cape legendary to increase parry. Block comes from str, trophies, certificates (block and str) also shield legendary achievement.

Posted By Aeria Mobile