Author Message

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
305
Location
In space over Canada
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:25 am
Thank you very much GMPaladin, you know when I started this I was very worried I wouldn't even get a response(from anyone) let alone an actual update.

I hope this thread can become a place where all can come to see what is going on and how things are coming along, again thank you and can't wait to hear more in due time♥!!!!!!

P.S. Thanks to everyone for being so nice and patient waiting for this game I know it's hard when we don't really have a timeframe but I hope this thread will help ease your minds♥ Love all!

Sig Created by: TStarKnight
Advertisement

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
345
Location
Athens Greece
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:53 am
thank you GMPaladin i'm ok now i cant wait for the game!!!!! yay Very Happy
the greece is available to play???? Question

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
305
Location
In space over Canada
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:40 am
miagatameskulo wrote:
thank you GMPaladin i'm ok now i cant wait for the game!!!!! yay Very Happy
the greece is available to play???? Question  


Yes greece can play unless blocked, but i dont think greece is blocked Razz

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

lestat_anil

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
lestat_anil
Joined
24 Nov 2007
Posts
1282
Location
United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 11:49 am
Aeria doesn't IP block, so you'll be fine.

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
Joined
03 Oct 2012
Posts
345
Location
Athens Greece
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:07 pm
ok thank you.

lingu023

Rank 2
lingu023
Joined
01 Nov 2012
Posts
574
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:35 pm
GMPaladin wrote:
Your update:

Game is currently being localized into English.
Sentinel class (and npcs like it) are currently undergoing changes to appearance.
In-house testing is on-going.
Scarlet Blade website is being finalized.



Beta will start soon™.  


In-house testing sounds like a real time stealer, though I guess you may have a bunch of people in the house testing things.

GMPaladin

Aeria: Specialist
GMPaladin
Joined
23 Mar 2011
Posts
2606
Location
San Jose United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:18 pm
lingu023 wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
Your update:

Game is currently being localized into English.
Sentinel class (and npcs like it) are currently undergoing changes to appearance.
In-house testing is on-going.
Scarlet Blade website is being finalized.



Beta will start soon™.  


In-house testing sounds like a real time stealer, though I guess you may have a bunch of people in the house testing things.  


We have a dedicated "Games QA" team who's main purpose is testing game content. Other members of teams working on the game also do some testing when called for/needed/spare time.

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
305
Location
In space over Canada
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:29 pm
GMPaladin wrote:
lingu023 wrote:
GMPaladin wrote:
Your update:

Game is currently being localized into English.
Sentinel class (and npcs like it) are currently undergoing changes to appearance.
In-house testing is on-going.
Scarlet Blade website is being finalized.



Beta will start soon™.  


In-house testing sounds like a real time stealer, though I guess you may have a bunch of people in the house testing things.  


We have a dedicated "Games QA" team who's main purpose is testing game content. Other members of teams working on the game also do some testing when called for/needed/spare time.  


Thank you for taking interest in this thread =)

Sig Created by: TStarKnight

Meken

Rank 0
Meken
Joined
21 May 2008
Posts
33
Location
Carthage United States
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:21 pm
Thank you very much GMPaladin! I'm looking forward to whipping.....alot.....maybe too much. Smile

melal

Rank 0
melal
Joined
20 Nov 2012
Posts
24
Location
United States
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:33 am
Is it just me or did Paladin's BOLD writing of "soon" imply "very soon?"

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: