Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedDec 02, 2012 3:36 am
miagatameskulo wrote:
the game have infection?????
i mean in download.  

If you're refurring to the "found a bug with the NPC" thing I said, it was just an example. Sorry if you misunderstood Very Happy

Sig Created by: TStarKnight
Advertisement

sixpack3

Rank 0
sixpack3
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:15 am
The competitor thing would likely be a huge deal if the game weren't already available in Korea - but it is, so not sure how much of an issue this would be as this game is an open book already.

But, the comments about how any dev updates would be scrutinized has got to be an issue. One of the few updates provided by Tactics a few weeks ago was about the appearance of the Sentinel class and that sparked a level of criticism that wouldn't exactly encourage those working on the game to want to spend a whole lot of time being real forthcoming.

Roscuro987

Rank 0
Roscuro987
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:48 am
i wish we got weekly updates!

GodofAcid

Rank 1
GodofAcid
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:29 am
sixpack3 wrote:
But, the comments about how any dev updates would be scrutinized has got to be an issue. One of the few updates provided by Tactics a few weeks ago was about the appearance of the Sentinel class and that sparked a level of criticism that wouldn't exactly encourage those working on the game to want to spend a whole lot of time being real forthcoming.  

I get where you're coming from, but this seems like a "minority ruining it for the majority" type of deal. There will be a minority that will look for a way to negatively react to anything that might be shared. I think the majority would welcome and appreciate the interactive aspect of a blog or update thread though, as is evidenced by the positive support in this thread.

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:24 am
Roscuro987 wrote:
i wish we got weekly updates!  

+1 and to op +1

Please, its not asking that much to just give us a quick status update once or twice a week,
The last official info I can find was posted over a month ago

Exclamation We are starving for more information Exclamation

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:56 am

Short_Amigo

Rank 4
Short_Amigo
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:19 am
Personal opinion:

I'd say no to weekly updates. There wouldn't be too much going on to warrant weekly updates imo. If anything, monthly.

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:29 am
Short_Amigo wrote:
Personal opinion:

I'd say no to weekly updates. There wouldn't be too much going on to warrant weekly updates imo. If anything, monthly.  

Let me just change it abit Very Happy ~~~Annually/monthly/weekly/(and if we're lucky) Daily updates xD either of those choices would be fine (except the first one AHHHH)

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:45 am
Been an aeria member for a while now, what you want, you probably wont get, what the community wants, they still probably wont get it, game will probs to good for a bit, then come to an end, prove me wrong aeria.

Yea, i doubt you will get it, been demanding this for a while on DWO (dynasty warriors online) and other games have demanded it, but they never received it, or they did but they got 1 like every 3 months.

Lights705

Rank 1
Lights705
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:37 am
dxpoo wrote:
Been an aeria member for a while now, what you want, you probably wont get, what the community wants, they still probably wont get it, game will probs to good for a bit, then come to an end, prove me wrong aeria.

Yea, i doubt you will get it, been demanding this for a while on DWO (dynasty warriors online) and other games have demanded it, but they never received it, or they did but they got 1 like every 3 months.  

Well it doesn't hurt to try, right =) ?