BuxomBunny

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:26 pm

Story Mode lost after buying pirates.

I decided to purchase the rare pirate rescue of 11 pirates for 3000 gold twice. After I did that I tried to go back to story mode and it kept sending me back to my quarters. When I tap it now it just says more story content coming soon. I have only completed the bellator story and part of maquina and never even went to the Sanctus one yet. I am unable to change nations or anything like that. I did get the battle wise Athena card when I purchased the rescue if that has to do with anything. Hope you can fix this soon as it really upsets me that I just spent $60.00 on a game I can no longer play. I hope this is rare but I found another person that this happened to. Thanks for your time.

-BuxomBunny

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

frosty_gdwing

Rank 0
frosty_gdwing
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:42 pm
Send a ticket (email) to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com with your in-game name and problem, a GM will look at your problem within 48hours

first time i have heard that someone cant change their faction

Monster Paradise: GS.Corenne<br> Magimon: Corenne, Advocate, ID:012 534 708 329<br> There is something you better understand about me..., I am definitely a mad man with a box!

BuxomBunny

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Already tried ticket,

I already opened a ticket about a week ago and they said they already knew about it and to be patient. I waited a few days and messaged them back and all they said was to be patient and they don't have any kind of timeline in mind for fixing it. It's really hard to be patient when you can't level up or even use your new pirates. It seems like I have a target on me and there's no way to fight back. I just wanted other players to beware of this possibly happening if they buy pirates. I will update this post when it gets fixed.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:46 pm

Re: Story Mode lost after buying pirates.

BuxomBunny wrote:
I decided to purchase the rare pirate rescue of 11 pirates for 3000 gold twice. After I did that I tried to go back to story mode and it kept sending me back to my quarters. When I tap it now it just says more story content coming soon. I have only completed the bellator story and part of maquina and never even went to the Sanctus one yet. I am unable to change nations or anything like that. I did get the battle wise Athena card when I purchased the rescue if that has to do with anything. Hope you can fix this soon as it really upsets me that I just spent $60.00 on a game I can no longer play. I hope this is rare but I found another person that this happened to. Thanks for your time.

-BuxomBunny  

Hi BuxomBunny,

Congratulations on getting the Battle Wise Athena card! If you can access My Quarters, please go to "Profile" and "Change Nation". You can change it to Maquina or Sanctus to keep playing Story mode while you wait for more content to come!