xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:14 pm
welll...at 50 I'd use that 45 PvPset over sprite because it does give some alright effect. I only Pvped alittle on 50/60 on my zerk though. So I'm not utterly positive. But at 40 IMO lega>sprite
at 50 IMO lega>pvp>sprite. but once you get 60 go BIG or GO HOME and get alchemy set.

Advertisement

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:37 pm
All the information given is good and fine for a player who can buy lots of ap/has lots of gold to burn. +9 str stones for a player just starting out? if the player has already stated that they can't afford legacy, then +9 str stones are out too, as are chisels to put slots in equips, as are repair mallets 50/100% for use in fortifying equip, as is fort clovers, as is fortifying equip to a useful level to begin with.

my recommendation is make another char and level it up to max and use it as a sugar daddy for your zerk so you can then afford to do all those things that myself and the others have mentioned mentioned above. you'll need to fortify all equipment up to at least +15 or else you'll just be easy meat for all the twinked up players in that bracket; and there are several.

it is possible to do ok in that bracket as a non twinked player, but it's very frustrating. and it takes a long time to accumulate enough points to get the pvp set.

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:42 pm
So complicating... -.- Well, I think I should just wait until later.., and you're right, it is frustrating at this bracket.. I have a lot of trouble with other players who have PvP sets or legacy..

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:05 pm
johnsong7296 wrote:
So complicating... -.- Well, I think I should just wait until later.., and you're right, it is frustrating at this bracket.. I have a lot of trouble with other players who have PvP sets or legacy..  

it's not just that they have pvp/legacy it's that they have fortified all their equipment up to +15 at minimum (+18 max), they have max slots in all equipment filled with rare stones, they have battle mounts, they have fashion gear with slots and stones. literally you are nothing more than cannon fodder before players like that. you're the equivalent of a peasant with a pitchfork trying to take on a mounted knight, in full armor. you might win on rare occasions, but more often than not you die, quickly and embarrassingly easy.

klichez

Rank 0
klichez
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:35 pm
Make a level 70+ character and use to fund your PvP character.

The second you start reeling in money from ACV+ dungeons you can start making some good money.

Just +15'd my Centepede's tail a few days back on my Ranger and I can say it makes a HUGE difference in arena! Mind you I still have no chance against someone like GFjake or TheKiller simply because they have too much defense and power. xD

40 arena is a great place to get your PvP sets/faction fame in simply because it starts 24/7!

Final tip
: Focus on two goals in arena, capping crystal and getting atleast 1 kill. You will not only guarantee getting 100 Hearts/match but x-tal capping ensures a greater chance of victory for your team. Goodluck!

Boowaza c:

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:48 pm
If it's going to be all about money just for one lousy PvP set, then I guess it's not the right thing for me.. Thanks for the tips anyways..

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedDec 02, 2012 12:25 am
johnsong7296 wrote:
If it's going to be all about money just for one lousy PvP set, then I guess it's not the right thing for me.. Thanks for the tips anyways..  

Indeed if you don't plan on staying 40 for a super long time or forever capped I won't +15. Just +5 to +9 and get points for ur pvp set and level.

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedDec 02, 2012 2:17 am
seriously, even with +5-9; you take a swing at someone with +15-18 and they'll say:

It's only a flesh wound!

SushiWei

Rank 0
SushiWei
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:52 am
freemclays wrote:
The rates to get the Dragon Mount are quite fair, but the rates to get a permanent one are very low. So low, I have yet to meet someone who has gotten a permanent version of it.  

I managed to get a perm version around a year ago and it took me around 10-15 boxes i believe so i think i was just pretty lucky Razz

freemclays

Rank 2
freemclays
PostedDec 02, 2012 6:37 am
SushiWei wrote:
freemclays wrote:
The rates to get the Dragon Mount are quite fair, but the rates to get a permanent one are very low. So low, I have yet to meet someone who has gotten a permanent version of it.  

I managed to get a perm version around a year ago and it took me around 10-15 boxes i believe so i think i was just pretty lucky Razz  

You, sir/ma'am, will now be remembered as the only person I know who got a permanent version \o/ -makes a list with just your name on it-

One day.