johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Novice Battlefield Reward Odds? And Tips for beginner pvp?

Ok basically 2 questions..

1. What are the odds of the Dragon mount dropping from that Novice Battlefield Reward? Intermediate?

2. Any tips for me? I'm new to PvP here, and I just started in the 31-40 range, Berserker. Thanks. :3
Advertisement

freemclays

GameSage: Grand Fantasia
freemclays
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:09 pm
The rates to get the Dragon Mount are quite fair, but the rates to get a permanent one are very low. So low, I have yet to meet someone who has gotten a permanent version of it.

As for your second question, most people would advise you to make two Orange 1 handed axes, but it doesn't hurt to make a shield aswell, more specifically, the 38(not sure about level) Shield that has a chance to silence, this is very usefull against mage classes.
When it comes to the actual weapons, King of The Battlefield is a very handy axe and you can also make the Steel Alloy Blade for when you double wield, or go with a nicely prefixed Blue Axe.
For Guns/Bows, Miracle Bow/Armored Sentinel are both good to have on at all times, one heals and the other reduces the damage taken. On top of that, if there's ever any slippery Assasins or Rangers, you can make a Watchkeeper's Bow for the extra hit rate.
Armour wise, Legacy seems to be the best option in 31-40, with a nice VIT/Sleep/Silence Cape and Spotless/Deadly/Death Accessories.

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:17 pm
About King of the Battlefield, I kinda upgraded it into the Blue Headhunter one, is that ok? Also, I don't have legacy, but the level 37 orange set that sprites make for Zerks would be fine until I get the PvP set right?

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:20 pm
The PvP sets for Zerks aren't exactly good. They're OK, but legacy is a really good way to go until 60. So I reccomend that. PvP wise, MAKE SURE YOU USE EVERY WEAPON YOU CAN. Zerks can be the most godly DPS, but they can also be one of the best tankers. A Zerk with a well equipped arsenal is a very scary Zerk. I suggest you make the Castle Defender and and the Wall of Sighs. Use the Armored Sentinel as well.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

terminotor23

Rank 2
terminotor23
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:22 pm
johnsong7296 wrote:
About King of the Battlefield, I kinda upgraded it into the Blue Headhunter one, is that ok? Also, I don't have legacy, but the level 37 orange set that sprites make for Zerks would be fine until I get the PvP set right?  

that axe is well um.. not as good as the King of the Battlefield as King of the Battle field has the ability to increase critical hit rate by 15% with 1h axes.. the blue version only has stats.. but it still would be ok i guess

and the sprite set is fine but it will be easier for others to kill you in it so be careful haha and if your talking about getting the level 25 pvp set don't get it its horrible for berserkers

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:26 pm
Ok well.. I don't think I'm that geared for tanking.. I guess I'm more of DPS person? What armor other than legacy and weapons do you guys recommend? I already have Light Axe Warrior.. so should I stay dual wielding orange axes? I'm planning on waiting until I'm 40 'cause I'm 37 right now.

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:49 pm
johnsong7296 wrote:
Ok well.. I don't think I'm that geared for tanking.. I guess I'm more of DPS person? What armor other than legacy and weapons do you guys recommend? I already have Light Axe Warrior.. so should I stay dual wielding orange axes? I'm planning on waiting until I'm 40 'cause I'm 37 right now.  
I guess you should stick to DPS then. Its just, without legacy you'll be food to the twinked out 40 pvpers.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:40 pm
Well thing is, basically I don't know what armor to use.. Lvl 41 PvP Set or Orange Sprite set? I can't get my hands on Legacy sadly.. And any tips on enhancements on armors would be nice too.

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:59 pm
i suggest +9 strength stones on armour, and 8% crit stones. well ur crit % should be lowish for avg. zerk but KoB is an easy proc and it increases ur p-crit rate which is fine enough from my experience.
and yeah well..I had a 40 zerk in gaia (Kikichara) A LONG time ago so I might not be so up to date..but. yes for axes : KoB main axe I used + a)alloy blade b)DT axe with good effect/state and maybe jungle beast axe if you need a little mspd at moment.
armour yes ..legacy then theres the sprite set if you cant get lega. and iirc there none 35 pvp just 25 ( i may be a little outdated) so i'd say sprite set till you can get lega.
armour sentinel +miracle bow. i usually just used miracle (which i actually slotted with 1.5 crits and worked fine, im not sure if proper though) majority. but when using castle defender (38 shield-- efx:-20% dmg) I'd switch to sentitel for more -dmg. or if you just need a little -dmg
On note of shields, isn't a must make but Wall of Sighs can be a lucky save vs a mage (silent 4 sec) I personally never bothered making it, though.
and there's also DPS 40 axe Evil King's Champion Axe 25% to double atk. but does wonder once you get charge to use atk speed buff ..
note:Evil King's Champion Axe,Wall of sigh are NT so have to make w/ sprite

Nyxion - 50/60/70/80 Ranger/SS Gaia/Ponchee
KikiChara - 40 Zerk Gaia
Kikichara - Mystic

johnsong7296

Rank 0
johnsong7296
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:10 pm
I might plan on PvPing at 50 too, but the lvl 41 PvP set isn't all that effective is it?