saitec94

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Gender and classes.

Gender lock OFF and more classes!
Hello! In my opinion this game is awesome, the graphic, the monsters are awesome and the interface is nice. But! One thing that i didn't like with this game was: The Gender lock. And it needs more classes. I'm okay with the classes, but if we was able to change gender this game would in my opinion be the best game ever! I will still play this game, but i think all games is disappointing when they put gender lock. And about the classes, how epic wouldn't it be if Lykans was able to be a Cleric, mage or something like that! And a class that can use daggers/dual swords :3

Just my opinion. Don't judge me now guys c:
Advertisement

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:18 pm
I'm 1000% agree about gender lock, and we alredy complain, but they said that this is one thing of the devs (korean) and Aeria can't do nothing about that. Anyway I really couldn't understand the sense of the gender lock yet, are all disadvantages for a game.

nevauseit

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:19 pm

gender lock

why get hot on gender lock? it's a sociological blindness is all besides male or female stats won't change, besides no one really knows the gender they are speaking with any ways.

saitec94

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:07 am
Well, i just don't like when they put gender lock in games. They can at least make one spell class that can be male? I like spell casters a lot, but i don't want to be a female, (i'm a male)

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:19 am
saitec94 wrote:
I like spell casters a lot, but i don't want to be a female, (i'm a male)  

^This

In addition, they released other class and race and guess what, Archer and female. So now we have 3 female races RANGED and 2 male classes MELEE.

GENIUS

blackdragon214

Rank 1
blackdragon214
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:42 am
you guys are in the wrong section, this should be on suggestion
and of course there's more then one topic about this on suggestions forum, you guys should spend more time of forum
removal of gender lock is already on the list of suggestions gmebilfish made

Try looking into that place where you dare not look! You will find me there, staring out at you!