Omegaphoenix11

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:27 pm
Whats gonna happen with Champions Cup and qualifying for next weeks cup. If we get merged on Thursday, will our Champions Cup get cancelled or will it go on as possible. If cancelled we wont have much of a shot at qualifying for next weeks and people that would have made top 8 on s6 to go on to X-Server Cup will miss a week of that.
Advertisement

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:45 pm
Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply.
I have considered the possibility of delaying the Merge, but it is just logistically impossible with the Christmas right around the corner.
Yes, I have read most of your comments. I think it's time for me as the Product Manager to make a tough decision and go forward with the merge.

It's not that I don't care about the S6 players, it's because S6 players are leaving one by one day by day, I have no choice but to make this decision.

To make it up to all S6 players, I have put together a already made a gift package for all S6 players, please go check out this post to redeem your prize if you are a S6 player:

Server 6 Gift Pack!

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:02 pm

Really?

Well I was going to take some more time and write about my continued dislike of this decision but then I figured, what does it matter? Yes, some people will be appeased with these gifts that are being given to S6, but in a week will that really matter? There are so many ways that this is negative for S6 its unbelievable.

It also points to a huge flaw in the timing of new servers. Roughly 4 months is too much time of a head start for a successful merge.

What a waste of my time...

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:35 pm
2 pieces of shiney new gear wont do anything if the dudes never have a chance to use it in cross server cause all the dudes on m2 had lots of time to farm much more than 2 pieces of gear. I dont really care I dont play s6 anymore but I think you should have just merged to s7 instead of m2 since we all know you guys going to open another server after christmas anyway.

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Bravo Glisson

Hey, another voice of reason. At least I am not the only one that gets it....

So disappointed in this game...

xSirJamesx

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Merging

Why can't we merg with S7
If you look at who is active on S6, you will see that S7 already have higher toons then S6, makes more since to merg with S7 where both will have a chance. This is only going to kill the players that are left.

WHY PLAY IF YOU CANT COMPETE, WE CANT COMPETE WITH M2!!!!!!!!

joeldubuc

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 4:41 pm
can you please at least let us know that you are looking at S6 & S7 merge?

hankelvin

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:03 am

hi

then what about our log in rewards?

Anbuja

Rank 0
PostedDec 06, 2012 11:58 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
What do you guys want to see, I can set a event for the occasion.  

If no merge with s7, then another MSN event same as the last Razz

<a></a>

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 06, 2012 7:38 pm
Yes, I had considered that option merging S6 and S7, but I think that will cause even more rage. Yes I could have handle this situation better, that was why I prepared the GM events and promotions.