reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:10 am
I've thought long and hard on something that can help remedy the feelings of players from S6. Our biggest concern is that M2 players have a huge advantage over us considering time alone. With this said I would like to suggest every player from S6 be rewarded with a special buff to give us a chance to somewhat catchup. I suggest that it have a 2 week time limit attached that starts immediately upon merge. In this buff I would like to see a special 50% increased drop rate of rarer items along with a 100% increase in all experience during the buff. I know this may be a longshot but I think it would be fair. Other top games like yourselves offer many incentives during the early part of a server merge and I have to admit. This is the first game Ive seen that merges unbalanced servers together.
Advertisement

Arihant861

Rank 0
Arihant861
PostedDec 04, 2012 1:10 am

Pls not merge this S6 with M2

Pls not merge this S6 with M2 bcs in our server player are not much equal to the player in M2 and we will not able to surive any battle bcs we still need to develop our heros much that so we can surivie the battles.
I will be heartly thankful to aeria if aeria not merge this S6 to M2.

hankelvin

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 2:15 am

hi

what about the cities rewards we capture??will we have to start all over again??i from s6..

Mercx753

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 7:18 am
It has just occurred to me Aeria.Mazinger, a merge will reset all reputation points we have accumulated?
With the announcement of T4s so close! this will be some what not good move Sad at this point....

Maybe take this time for an event, suggesting free equipment event like MSN might be to much? lol

<a></a>

MoOnsTa

Rank 1
MoOnsTa
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:25 am
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
What do you guys want to see, I can set a event for the occasion.  

Hey, here is sAdMaN from s7.
I must admit, a merge from s6 & s7 would be rather more logical then s6 with m2.
But doing this msn Event for s6 AND s7 could make this more fair. I mean, this 2 Servers didnt had the ppl to participate, s6 ppl were too weak at this time and s7 didnt even existed then.
So u really should give us this msn Event aswell. This way ppl from s6 have a lil better chance to be competetive when they rly merge with m2 and pplfrom s7 have a better chance in Cross Cup, cuz right now its mostly luck to win even 1 round there for us. O_o

Lancaeron

Rank 0
Lancaeron
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:37 am
Mercx753 wrote:
It has just occurred to me Aeria.Mazinger, a merge will reset all reputation points we have accumulated?  

If I remember correctly, all our reps/honor points didn't reset when s1-s3 merged into m1, so I highly doubt they'd do that to s6.

glisson

Rank 0
glisson
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:51 am
I get that Server 7 is a new server but since EM already quit s6 the rest of the server is very inline with s7. I mean we have players 112-114 we have players players that have cleared up to 4.19 in abyss so I would say our top players are prob stronger than s6 players that are still active. I would like to see server 7 get msn event cause I also feel with the bad drop rates and no event its hard to compete against players on M1 and M2. But I wouldnt be against s6 merging with us they really arent that much farther than us anymore.

Edit: also if the new merged s6+7 pop died out you could just merge it to m2 later on. I dont think its a bad thing and players would probably enjoy it more.

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 4:19 pm
Would be nice to get some kind of response here...specially with this evident merge nearing so close. A confirmation on honor and rep points would be nice. In the future for the sakes of many other servers, a little more notice than 2 days would be great as well

joeldubuc

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:46 pm
I definitely agree with the S6 & S7 merge. I'm playing in S6 and the majority of our ally members are ready to quit if we go into M2, we got no chance there. We are already way behind for cross server, please don't kill us all just like that. Thanks for the consideratino

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:16 pm

Merger Reply

Can we please get some kind of reply about this? At least give us either "we are thinking about it" or "we don't care about the negative feedback, we are doing this anyway."