GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Server Merge Announcement

S6 will join M2
Aeria is happy to announce that Server 6 will be joining the Merged Server 2 Family. This will bring new friends and enemies to a mature server and we hope it will shake up new rivalries and help forge new alliances!

The merge is going to occur on 12/6/2012 and will not affect your character (other than a new .s6 tag!)

We are excited for this event and the new things it will bring to M2.

Start Date and Time: 12/6/2012 @ 6:00PM

The process is expected to take approximately 2(+) hours to complete.

We hope this merger will improve the activity of the new server and allow players to face fresh competition and make new friends.

Multiple Characters – Players will not lose any of their characters. The server select page will incorporate character selection for the merged server.
*Rules prohibiting the use of multiple accounts for personal gain still apply*

Map Placement – Players from both servers will be placed randomly across the map after the merge.

Character/Alliance Names – The original server name will be added to the names of players/guilds in both of servers.
Ex) xxx-s4, xxx-s5 and xxx-s6.

Auction House – All items in Auction house will be returned to their owners.

Alliance War – All occupied regions will be reset.

Dungeon progress - All progress saves will be carried over.

Troops - All troops/formations/assignments will be carried over.

Purgatory Abyss - All progress will be carried over.
Advertisement

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Server Merge

As a loyal player on Server 6 I could not be less excited about this merge. I do not see how this is positive for us in the least bit. Of all the active players on our server we will not have a single player in the Top 30 on the server. Additionally, when MSN event occured most of us were not strong enough to participate so they have superior equipment as well. When looking at how many active players are left on Server 6 and the ranks, it appears that we would fit much better with Server 7. They have people of equal strength and would be much more competitively balanced.

On a seperate note, I wish that we as players of this game had the slightest bit of input into what occurs. There has been a mass exodus from Server 6 already and from the feedback I have heard there is not a positive response to this announcement. I know you all say you hear our messages and take it into consideration, but when will that show?

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria: Product Manager
Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:34 pm
Hi, C10udkicker

Thank you for sharing your opinion.
And thank you for speaking your mind.

Most of all, thank you for being a loyal player.
I understand your frustration.
Do you have a suggestions on how I can make this merge smoother for S6?

Thanks,
Mazinger

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:36 pm
why not push off the merge for a week or 2 and get the devs to give s6 an MSN farming event like the other servers had, at least put them more on even footing with servers 4-5

Mercx753

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:41 pm
Hopefully plan an event for the occasion, s6 major players no longer play and as for those of us remaining on s6 have no chance if merged.

Thanks for your consideration

<a></a>

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:51 pm
What do you guys want to see, I can set a event for the occasion.

Aeria.Mazinger

Aeria.Mazinger
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:52 pm
However, I will not move the date of the merge.

digeon83

Rank 0
digeon83
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:55 pm
I understand that. I dont play s6, but there are two main complaints from what I understand.
1. m2 has been around longer, and has some seriously heavy hitters which would completely destroy anyone in s6.
2. s6 is somewhat handicapped by the lack of a real midsummer nights dream event.

Obviously, there isn't much that can be done to alleviate problem number 1, and I am not sure what you guys can do to alleviate problem number 2 aside from giving s6 players free stuff.

C10udkicker

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:17 pm

Merger

The only suggestion that I could offer I stated in the first post (merging 6 with 7). Other than that I honestly have no other suggestion that could make this a smoother transition. I am having a very difficult time thinking of the positives of this move for us going to M2. In contrast, I see many positives if there were a merger with S7 (ex. Auction House becoming relevant again, strength of players is closer). While this is probably not an option I can at least try to campaign for it.

reddog1069

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:53 pm
Aeria.Mazinger wrote:
What do you guys want to see, I can set a event for the occasion.  
Not sure what you mean here...are you saying you can set up an event once the server is merged meaning that S6 and M2 will ALL be able to particpate?? Now wouldnt that fall in line with part of the original opposition to the merge? The fact that M2 players are going to have a superior advantage over the newly merged S6 players.
Also what happens to our log in rewards. Im 12 days from berial package, does this mean it starts over from beginning from day 1? If so you can definately count on another lost soul from this game Sad
Seeing as S6 are the ones being put out on this then at least reward us with something good for free as compensation. I swear if we get a special "spending" event I will be sick to my stomach