DeusFoarthir

Rank 0
DeusFoarthir
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:27 pm   Last edited by DeusFoarthir on Dec 26, 2012 10:17 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Signature and Final Days of recuiting in CB Group

Group

Closed Beta Group here, For those who played Closed Beta This is a group I made awhile back that is still accepting members until the Date is set for OBT after that no one will be allowed to join.

Signature:
I am looking for someone Skilled to Make a Signature for me to use on the Forums, I have the Things I want to put in it, I just need someone who can Make it Very Happy

To be included:
IGN:
Tajimamori
Guild:
Performance
Quote:
I Do Not Suffer From Insanity, I enjoy Every Minute of it.
Background:
Use this
Or This

Which Background is up too you, I like em both. So you chose which one base upon your opinion.

NOTICE: Please keep within the Signature Rules on Size - "Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb "
Advertisement

Ninniachel

Rank 3
Ninniachel
PostedDec 02, 2012 1:51 am
I tried to make you one with the images you linked but working with full images is something I struggle with and this was no exception. However I will be happy to make you another kind of signature that is similar if you want

I have a signature shop on the shaiya forums that i am giving you the link for so you can see examples of my signatures

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1722615