Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:41 pm

The Continuous Story Game (Forum Game)

It shall be fun 8D

This game is very simple, uses your imagination and everyone can join : )!!

The object of the game is to have a continuous story based on a character.
For each post, type down the next one line for the story.
So I'll start : )

~
Once upon a time, there was a little piggy who was blue and had a tail of a cat, but always gloom he was.

*Alright now continue off the story with your imagination!! : D*

Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:23 pm
He had lost his happiness and decided he was going to go on an adventure to find it!

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedDec 01, 2012 9:22 pm
"Hmmm..." wondered the Piggy, "Where could I possibly find it?" Surprised

~.Blue.~

velvetdefaria

Rank 0
velvetdefaria
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:18 pm
The little Piggy began to ponder, thinking of what will make him happy. His cat like tail began to sway as he thinks, soon shooting up like it was in shock. "Ah ha! Food have always made me happy. I have 15 favorite food but I have to travel the world to accomplish that!"

KawaiiPandahh

Rank 0
KawaiiPandahh
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Favorite Food Stop no.1! :D

*ding ding* "Ladies and gentlemen, you have arrived in Tokyo, Japan. Please stay in your seats until the aircraft has come to a complete stop," the voice of the air hostess rang throughout the plane's hallways Surprised

~.Blue.~

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:44 pm
The piggy was excited that he going to find his happiness again for his favorite food through the wild place known as "Japan!" "Now then where should I start looking?" The Pig snorted.

Synfonix

Rank 0
Synfonix
PostedDec 02, 2012 4:57 pm
He became roaming the streets on Japan, the food devilishly tempting him as he did. But he couldn't find his favorite food anywhere. "where could it be?" he sobbed, until...

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:14 pm
He found a chinese guy in japan eating some Dim Sum. He remember that he liked dim sum and went up to him and asked" Where did you get that kind sir?" The man replied, Well in China of course!

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:51 pm
The blue piggy squealed with joy~ Leaving the kind sir behind and confuzzled, the piggy quickly ran to China, day in and night out.
Reaching into the inner part of China, the little blue piggy came across one big obstacle~ Dundundunnn....

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:13 pm
Hungry, Hungry Humans. Seeing the pig thechinese were aiming for his meat to make freshly mde Lichon! Seeing the pig, the hungry humans quickly grabbed their butcher knife and ran at the piggy. Pooor piggy was terrified and RAN! 1000 People with skilled geography of china quickly raced after him.