Molono123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

CLOSED BETA 2

I see Still so much problems about the Classes .... The best thing to see whats really going on is bring CLOSED BETA TEST 2 UP Where you are like lvl 50 FULL + Armor and weapon , (legendary ) so nobody can talk i had noob armor blah blah ...

So we have a chance TESTING IT Really where nobody can say about you got a legendary wep.
blah blah
Advertisement

KageSama

Rank 2
KageSama
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:22 pm
If you are trying to make sure this game doesn't get opened then by all means let's go with another cb. More cb testing=no money earned from the game. No money earned=high risk of this game getting canned. The server doesn't run on lollipops and candy cane wishes.

Molono123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:24 pm
Hah nice , see , Dumb Aeria games dont need to worry about Money xD Smile Trust me

acrowley1313

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:41 pm
Mayb u just don't get how beta testing works so let me break it down for u they start in a closed beta test where us the player gets the min experience with what the game has to offer to test for bugs in the coding/classes/ect. Then they move to the open beta where u get more that the full game once it releases will have ei more gears lvls dgn's char creation and so on while in open beta they still look at feed bk from us the players and as we play through the open beta they work behind the scene fixing the problems we report char classes bad coding nerfed stats and gears and so on so on games release us the player will have a more fun playing the tested product.

So if all your looking for is the best gears builds and so on u might wanna find something else to play intill the game is 100% tested and released.

Now I played the whole cb and test many builds skill set and classes while yes there was some issues with curtain aspects of the game again it was a close beta test so u can't expect everything to b ne where close to being 100%.

And I just have to throw this out there I've seen so many people complain about aeria games and how they think there games would b better now I've played most of the mmorpgs and some of there rts's and I have to say the set up is ok not the best but in the long run if u don't like the way they run there games then there r other mmorpg's out there they don't hold a gun to ur head and force u to play there games and spend ur money u as the consumer choose to do that.

So with all that said I can't w8 for the OB portion of the game to start to c what they will fix and what they still need to work on I personally loved the cb portion but again I also know what to expect from them.

Alasdair

Molono123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:46 pm
I cant wait for the OBT too and it was just like a HELP for some ppl and 50 with FULL stuff is good for testing too skills , builds ( when you testing Right + Left side ) having more DMG ....
NOBODY have to DO it JUST WHAT I WAS Thinking of.

DONE !

RedivivusPopuli

Rank 1
RedivivusPopuli
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:50 pm   Last edited by RedivivusPopuli on Dec 01, 2012 2:56 pm. Edited 1 time in total
Molono this is stupid and useless idea

sorry

EDIT:done! but the point is not changed

Molono123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:51 pm
RedivivusPopuli wrote:
Manolo this is stupid and useless idea

sorry  

If you see it so , OK but dont say this is Dumb when you FAIL my name THAT HARD xD

acrowley1313

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:56 pm
Molono123 wrote:
I cant wait for the OBT too and it was just like a HELP for some ppl and 50 with FULL stuff is good for testing too skills , builds ( when you testing Right + Left side ) having more DMG ....
NOBODY have to DO it JUST WHAT I WAS Thinking of.

DONE !  

I get where ur coming from and I can c ur points of view but at the same time I'm sure OBT will allow for a more full experience in the games tested as in none nerfed toons gears and so on

Alasdair

Molono123

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:59 pm
thanks , yes .