alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:06 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:
Lets make shaiya P2P would fix all the problems, if it become 15 USD or shush a month like other games Wink
And all items becoming ingame.
Problem with this is just shaiya already is P2P and must expensive game in the world so why should AGE change anything  

only way a P2P system would work, would be a 100% complete restart.  

Put as I said it already P2P, just the cost of 300 USD a month insted of 15.
But if it was a P2P with 15 USD fee a month AGE would acutlly get a better income :O
Insted of scare more people away ^^  

I agree 100%, I told the great savior that I would 100% play this game @ $15-$20 a month and all in game drops... he laughed.

Advertisement

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:07 pm
I would prolly play for 15$ a month as well.

Aerias MOAR NOW LESS LATER strategy is fail. But that's what their entire business is based on.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:12 pm
Killa_1112 wrote:

Aerias MOAR NOW LESS LATER strategy is fail. But that's what their entire business is based on.  

Yea, and their PMs claim they attend business school xD
As I said before I gone there too, and what they doing go comeplty against the buisness stragies I learned there

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:16 pm
My point was a player that spend $100+ (I am assuming to take advantage of 75% bonus) still have to buy $40 of in game AP from other players to feel comfortable to play is why the game is unsustainable. And because of this AGE feel comfortable to adjust drop tables to sell in game drops for AP.

And what to having to buy the $40 worth of AP forces players to do? To sell at higher margin or to resell to make up the OPs. If even someone that spend $100+ on recurring have to resell to survive, everybody that is serious on competing is forced into reselling mode. I understand there is nothing against the rich trying to be richer or AP buyer reducing cost to play but it just pushes the burden more heavily on the F2P base that don't resell.

Going to P2P isn't going to help Shaiya. The MMO culture is geared towards F2P now due to intense competition for players. It will be a nuclear bomb for Shaiya because of our entitlement gaming style.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:23 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Killa_1112 wrote:

Yea, and their PMs claim they attend business school xD
As I said before I gone there too, and what they doing go comeplty against the buisness stragies I learned there  

problem is, it is working, they are still raking in dough hand over fist on a game that is on life support.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:26 pm
Alastoreo wrote:
My point was a player that spend $100+ (I am assuming to take advantage of 75% bonus) still have to buy $40 of in game AP from other players to feel comfortable to play is why the game is unsustainable. And because of this AGE feel comfortable to adjust drop tables to sell in game drops for AP.

And what to having to buy the $40 worth of AP forces players to do? To sell at higher margin or to resell to make up the OPs. If even someone that spend $100+ on recurring have to resell to survive, everybody that is serious on competing is forced into reselling mode. I understand there is nothing against the rich trying to be richer or AP buyer reducing cost to play but it just pushes the burden more heavily on the F2P base that don't resell.

Going to P2P isn't going to help Shaiya. The MMO culture is geared towards F2P now due to intense competition for players. It will be a nuclear bomb for Shaiya because of our entitlement gaming style.  

Well how about this, I will NEVER play another FTP game, EVER, BECAUSE of Shaiya..... and AGE.... EVER. I will gladly spend my $60 fee and $15 a month or in the case of a new game NO monthly charge rather then get into this racket EVER again.

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:30 pm
*nods in agreement*

The last 15 posts or so

yep.

Chicken Little was right, you know.

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:33 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

Well how about this, I will NEVER play another FTP game, EVER, BECAUSE of Shaiya..... and AGE.... EVER. I will gladly spend my $60 fee and $15 a month or in the case of a new game NO monthly charge rather then get into this racket EVER again.  
I won't play another FTP MMO or another AGE title again either due to Shaiya but we are in the minority compared to the vast untapped population of gamers. It only takes 1 out of 100,000 that are willing to pay AGE's rate to replace 20 of you. Smile

yaynot

Rank 2
yaynot
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:36 pm
They're more than happy to keep doing exactly what they're doing and rotate generations of players. It is what is is. *shrug*

Chicken Little was right, you know.

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:28 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
I didn't quote to help save a tree..

Say it like it is, you don't like to farm.. well me either, but what you do like is the ability to 1-2 hit your opponents. What you do like is being so OP'd that people QQ about you and log... come on just say it, that is what it is.... that is the only reason someone spends $190+ a month on a video game, ego.

Maybe that does not describe you to a "T", but a little introspection and I bet it is closer to home then you and all these other fortune 500 pocketbooks will ever admit.

There are plenty of examples of good games that thrive on an aesthetic only cash shop, the difference here is that you people with the money begged for these power items and you got them, I mean it is only good business, and now you have made it so that you are all fighting yourselves and QQing there is no one new to fight... Look in the mirror as to the reason.

Now pardon me for coming out of the box calling you a tool, but it is amazing to me that someone this far into this game that spend over $2,000 a year on it can not understand how his and his fellow spenders buying habits have killed this game.

A wise man once said "everything is good in moderation" ... seeing as you and your kind didn't get that memo, let me be the one to tell it to you.  

Never thought I'd +1 something for you.

If people refused to pay $200+ a month on a video game, F2P Service providers would have to change their business model to accomodate alot more players at a much cheaper price. Sadly greed and ego's lead to enough people buying $200, that the company sees it as a signal to raise to $300, and STILL makes a profit.