DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:36 am
Alastoreo wrote:

For eg. i do eom with recurring and 2x 20$ ap cards i buy in game.  

This here tell you why the game is falling apart.  

Why?Because i do EoM or because i buy cards?
How can that make game fall appart?

Advertisement

LoDebar

Rank 3
LoDebar
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:50 pm
Shaiya is a great tool for teaching what modern Feudalism.

There are 2 classes of people: The Nobles and the Peasants.

The Nobles are the rich people that control every aspect of this game. They can make people's lives pleasant, if you submit to their authority, or they can make your lives miserable.

In PvP they one shot kill their enemies, and allow their obedient subjects to leach from them.
In PvE they use their generosity to bless those that subject themselves to them. For all others they crush through oppressive economics. Then there are the guilds that use a form of high taxation (they take your time in mandatory activity attendance) in the promise of a chance to better themselves.

The Peasants are the ones that do not have the wealth to play this game. They try hard, very hard to make a better life for themselves. They create great relationships with others. Establish great friendships. They work at helping one another. They try really hard to move up the ranks in the society. They are the majority of the player base, but since they don't have the wealth of the Nobles, they will always be subjected to the wills of the Nobles.

Many in the Peasant class are very happy with this game as long as they don't try to move into the Noble ranks. When they desire to move into the Noble ranks, then great pain and frustration will come into their lives until either the attain the real world wealth to play, or submit entirely to the authority of the Nobles.

This game is not a faction war - light versus dark, but more of a class war - rich versus poor.

As you play this game you will learn who the Nobles are, they are obvious in the game and in the forums.

If you are not in the Noble class before you start the game, then you will be in the Peasant class for your entire life in this game.

I am not saying the being a Peasant is a bad thing, it is just as long as you realize your class and don't have desires to change your class, then you will have a wonderful time in this game.

Feudalism still exists in the 21st century

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:46 pm
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

What a tool... because you spend $190 a month on a game... that is why it is falling apart.. because idiots like you feel the need to outspend 95% of the other idiots playing this game still and make it unplayable unless you actually spend that money every month and people are tired of doing it. How's that for a blunt in your face reason as to how you doing the EoM and buying cards monthly makes the game fall apart?

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:31 pm
LoDebar wrote:
Shaiya is a great tool for teaching what modern Feudalism.

There are 2 classes of people: The Nobles and the Peasants.

The Nobles are the rich people that control every aspect of this game. They can make people's lives pleasant, if you submit to their authority, or they can make your lives miserable.

In PvP they one shot kill their enemies, and allow their obedient subjects to leach from them.
In PvE they use their generosity to bless those that subject themselves to them. For all others they crush through oppressive economics. Then there are the guilds that use a form of high taxation (they take your time in mandatory activity attendance) in the promise of a chance to better themselves.

The Peasants are the ones that do not have the wealth to play this game. They try hard, very hard to make a better life for themselves. They create great relationships with others. Establish great friendships. They work at helping one another. They try really hard to move up the ranks in the society. They are the majority of the player base, but since they don't have the wealth of the Nobles, they will always be subjected to the wills of the Nobles.

Many in the Peasant class are very happy with this game as long as they don't try to move into the Noble ranks. When they desire to move into the Noble ranks, then great pain and frustration will come into their lives until either the attain the real world wealth to play, or submit entirely to the authority of the Nobles.

This game is not a faction war - light versus dark, but more of a class war - rich versus poor.

As you play this game you will learn who the Nobles are, they are obvious in the game and in the forums.

If you are not in the Noble class before you start the game, then you will be in the Peasant class for your entire life in this game.

I am not saying the being a Peasant is a bad thing, it is just as long as you realize your class and don't have desires to change your class, then you will have a wonderful time in this game.

Feudalism still exists in the 21st century  
Well said. Very well said.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:36 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
DarkSakimaru wrote:
Alastoreo wrote:

What a tool... because you spend $190 a month on a game... that is why it is falling apart.. because idiots like you feel the need to outspend 95% of the other idiots playing this game still and make it unplayable unless you actually spend that money every month and people are tired of doing it. How's that for a blunt in your face reason as to how you doing the EoM and buying cards monthly makes the game fall apart?  

Ok hows this:Me and other ''tools'' stop paying for AP and we do like that for months,they will keep the shaiya running?Ofc no lol.If gear and such would be atainable in game as drops and all the lapises too, would i buy ap?no.But for me fun istn farming all day long, i hate farming because it means so little and with current farmable content you can hardly gear up.People that pay are the ones that are keeping the game running,This is a buissnies not a non profit organisation.
If you dont like to spend that doesnt mean every1 who does the opposite is an idiot or a tool.

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:38 pm
Buying AP isn;t killing any game.

The advantage you GET for said AP is, its phenomenal, this in conjunction with an economy That is not even receiving attention is a disaster.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:44 pm
Lets make shaiya P2P would fix all the problems, if it become 15 USD or shush a month like other games Wink
And all items becoming ingame.
Problem with this is just shaiya already is P2P and must expensive game in the world so why should AGE change anything

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:56 pm
I didn't quote to help save a tree..

Say it like it is, you don't like to farm.. well me either, but what you do like is the ability to 1-2 hit your opponents. What you do like is being so OP'd that people QQ about you and log... come on just say it, that is what it is.... that is the only reason someone spends $190+ a month on a video game, ego.

Maybe that does not describe you to a "T", but a little introspection and I bet it is closer to home then you and all these other fortune 500 pocketbooks will ever admit.

There are plenty of examples of good games that thrive on an aesthetic only cash shop, the difference here is that you people with the money begged for these power items and you got them, I mean it is only good business, and now you have made it so that you are all fighting yourselves and QQing there is no one new to fight... Look in the mirror as to the reason.

Now pardon me for coming out of the box calling you a tool, but it is amazing to me that someone this far into this game that spend over $2,000 a year on it can not understand how his and his fellow spenders buying habits have killed this game.

A wise man once said "everything is good in moderation" ... seeing as you and your kind didn't get that memo, let me be the one to tell it to you.

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:56 pm
ChainedOne wrote:
Lets make shaiya P2P would fix all the problems, if it become 15 USD or shush a month like other games Wink
Problem with this is just shaiya already is P2P and must expensive game in the world so why should AGE change anything  

only way a P2P system would work, would be a 100% complete restart.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 03, 2012 7:00 pm
alwaysbanned3 wrote:
ChainedOne wrote:

only way a P2P system would work, would be a 100% complete restart.  

Put as I said it already P2P, just the cost of 300 USD a month insted of 15.
But if it was a P2P with 15 USD fee a month AGE would acutlly get a better income :O
Insted of scare more people away ^^