Pumzay

Rank 0
Pumzay
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:17 pm   Last edited by Pumzay on Dec 01, 2012 1:30 pm. Edited 1 time in total

New to the game

What do you think?
Hello Shaiya community, I am interested in the world of "Shaiya" but i would like you to tell me what you think of the game . You can answer these questions if you like Very Happy
What is the activity like ?
How is the experience gaining on a scale of 1-10?
Can you go far in the game working by yourself ( Soloing/Party)?
What is the pvp like, is it overpowered for a certain class?
How is the shaiya community on a scale of 1-10?
Will i need to spend a mass amount of money to become powerful?
How is the in-game selling system, such as a Auction House or Bulletin Board?
How is the end-game on a scale of 1-10?
Advertisement

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:27 pm   Last edited by alwaysbanned3 on Dec 01, 2012 2:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total

Re: New to the game

What do you think?
Pumzay wrote:
Hello Shaiya community, I am interested in the world of "Shaiya" but i would like you to tell me what you think of the game ( Negatives and positives). You can answer these questions if you don't feel like writing positives and negatives

What is the activity like ?
How is the experience gaining on a scale of 1-10?
Can you go far in the game working by yourself ( Soloing/Party)?
What is the pvp like, is it overpowered for a certain class?
How is the shaiya community on a scale of 1-10?
Will i need to spend a mass amount of money to become powerful?
How is the in-game selling system, such as a Auction House or Bulletin Board?
How is the end-game on a scale of 1-10?  

We are not allowed to talk about any negatives about any AGE game on the forums... so I refer to this image ...

Pumzay

Rank 0
Pumzay
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:30 pm
Well i have edited the Positive and Negative's out now ^^

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:34 pm
What is the activity like ? eh depends on who you ask. It seems okay to me, but others say it isnt what it was.
How is the experience gaining on a scale of 1-10? 6-very fast for the first 20-30 levels. If you get plvl you can get to 50 in about 2 days. After that be prepared for a very long haul.
Can you go far in the game working by yourself ( Soloing/Party)? you can do pretty well questing until about 20. then not being in a party is difficult unless you really know what you are doing. Fighter/Warrior, Priest/Oracle, Defender/Guardian are the classes that get into pt easiest.
What is the pvp like, is it overpowered for a certain class? yes. Mage/Pagan class gets the shaft. Fighter/Warriors are the most populous. Priest/Oracles next. that is for End game of course, each zone will tell you differently.
How is the shaiya community on a scale of 1-10? 7ish.
Will i need to spend a mass amount of money to become powerful? YES! be prepared to spend at minimum $300 per month to begin to be competitive in PVP
How is the in-game selling system, such as a Auction House or Bulletin Board? It could use some work, but its okay.
How is the end-game on a scale of 1-10? 3 at the moment. A lot of lights are cowards and ratio-freaks so if they die once they QQ. When we can get a decent raid going, a lot of times we lack leadership and coordination. Fury is constantly QQing because lights wont pvp.

ChainedOne

Rank 3
ChainedOne
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:45 pm
This game would be amazing like it use too if we got a new host, or current host acutely started to do their job.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:01 pm
The game used to be awesome then the PM/GM team interefered with the whole game and messed it up completely and also pretty much refused flatly to listen to there customers to get things fixed.

You will have to spend around 3 thousand pounds or the equivalent of around 4.5k dollars to get your end game PvP sets up and running to even compete*yes you read it right and im not joking.

Farming is pretty much non existent any more as the PM/GM team have reduced drop rates of pretty much EVERYTHING in game and put it up for sale on the item mall shop were you can buy it for well overpriced AP

The community is pretty good (besides the the problems the PM/GM team have left them with) and there is only a few people who act stupid tbh.

You cant solo really unless you like months and months of solo grinding for levels....yes months and months solo.

Partying in dungeons etc is the fastest way to level up.

So its up to you how far you go with it, buy nothing and get nowere OR pay a fortune for non real items and get ripped off while being a wallet warrior god in a game.

Wish i had more positive things to say BUT this is the way the PM/GM team have made shaiya and left it for everyone.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

Pumzay

Rank 0
Pumzay
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:06 pm
I Was willing to pay a good 1000 on the game but if 1000 will not get me sorted for good that's quite disappointing.
Will i be able to get far without paying?

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:08 pm
Pumzay wrote:
I Was willing to pay a good 1000 on the game but if 1000 will not get me sorted for good that's quite disappointing.
Will i be able to get far without paying?  
You will be able to PVE, not PVP. You could get okay gear for one of the lower zones (1-15 or 20-30) for $1k, but not end game. End game gear, okay links, will cost you about 500-1000 OPs, that is about $5k-$10k, unless you do the monthly tiers, and it will reduce the cost down a little bit.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:13 pm
You can buy a rebate package to fund your UM for around 75 pounds i think, you can run your UM character forever on that 75 pounds as long as you remember to obtain your package off the item mall on the day of the 100% rebate....they also like to change the day of the rebate to purposefully make you miss it and buy AP items, sometimes its the 21st sometimes its the 25th etc etc.

1000 you could probably build a ok canta 20-30 pvp set but you will have to talk with Killer over that or NG.

to be honest shaiya isnt worth spending 1000 poinds over untill they get there arses in gear and fix it with farming cintent and increased lapis gear drop %.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

rugrog

Rank 2
rugrog
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:04 pm
Long as you have deep pockets to buy cash items and then have the game crash so you cant use them, its a great game. Sadily you're about 2+ years late