Author Message

Derpsicle

Rank 0
Joined
26 Jul 2012
Posts
15
Location
Derp City United Kingdom
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:41 am

Aeria, sort the game out.

Seriously Aeria? You expect people to enjoy this? Flame war begin:

There are many reasons why i dont like this game as much as others.

1: Gun balancing. This is utterly terrible. All i see is people going tryhard with DMs, MK.3s, XM8s, ASW (Which needs a nerf due to a 1 hit kill sniper that is silenced), etc etc..

2: This netcode. This is ALMOST, ALMOST! as bad as BF3. Seriously. I either get shot behind walls when my sniper manages to tag the friggin enemy, or when i shoot i hit, but then they somehow kill me first even though i shot first, hit first, and most certainly should not have died first. In real life, do bullets magically stop, or do no damage what so ever? No!!!! I know this game is a game, but at least make it a little realistic.

3: The maps... The maps all seem designed to cater for the PM class or RM class. Due to the fact of tight spacing, the only places where snipers are good is mainly in the middle, where there are pretty much 3 flanking routes, so unless you camp and use the ASW, VSS or some s**t, then you aint gona do no good.

4th: Why do you guys always copy from KAVA? Make your own guns for once! I think that way you could personalise AVA and actually listen to the community.

5th: Why the constant DCs? I cant make a match without being kicked off AVA, and whenver i go top frag the host always DCs. Seriously. Oh, and the fact that every month or 2, there is a major disconnect which your IT guys cant be a**ed to get out of bed and fix, so everyone spams posts saying "Why are the servers down?" or "When servers gona be up?"

Thats my rant over. I know i'm probably going to get a ban for this, or some other thing, i think everybody should have a right to voice their opinions. Therefore GMs, Admins or whatever, i propose that you make a "Community Feedback" section on the AVA forums, so that people may give feedback and you better know what to do with the game.

Thankyou for your time. Derpsicle Very Happy
Advertisement

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:46 am

Re: Aeria, sort the game out.

Derpsicle wrote:
Seriously Aeria? You expect people to enjoy this? Flame war begin:

There are many reasons why i dont like this game as much as others.

1: Gun balancing. This is utterly terrible. All i see is people going tryhard with DMs, MK.3s, XM8s, ASW (Which needs a nerf due to a 1 hit kill sniper that is silenced), etc etc..

2: This netcode. This is ALMOST, ALMOST! as bad as BF3. Seriously. I either get shot behind walls when my sniper manages to tag the friggin enemy, or when i shoot i hit, but then they somehow kill me first even though i shot first, hit first, and most certainly should not have died first. In real life, do bullets magically stop, or do no damage what so ever? No!!!! I know this game is a game, but at least make it a little realistic.

3: The maps... The maps all seem designed to cater for the PM class or RM class. Due to the fact of tight spacing, the only places where snipers are good is mainly in the middle, where there are pretty much 3 flanking routes, so unless you camp and use the ASW, VSS or some s**t, then you aint gona do no good.

4th: Why do you guys always copy from KAVA? Make your own guns for once! I think that way you could personalise AVA and actually listen to the community.

5th: Why the constant DCs? I cant make a match without being kicked off AVA, and whenver i go top frag the host always DCs. Seriously. Oh, and the fact that every month or 2, there is a major disconnect which your IT guys cant be a**ed to get out of bed and fix, so everyone spams posts saying "Why are the servers down?" or "When servers gona be up?"

Thats my rant over. I know i'm probably going to get a ban for this, or some other thing, i think everybody should have a right to voice their opinions. Therefore GMs, Admins or whatever, i propose that you make a "Community Feedback" section on the AVA forums, so that people may give feedback and you better know what to do with the game.

Thankyou for your time. Derpsicle Very Happy  

1: Well I agree. Don't agree on mk3 part though.
2: Agree.
3: Most of the maps are easy to snipe on. Actually, I think all the competitive maps are really nicely balanced. *I don't consider fox hunting as competitive, nor hellhound, showdown.*
4: Derp. Just derp, nothing to say here because.. yeah. Redduck is the developer. Not aeria. KAVA and NAAVA have THE SAME developer and the developer creates the guns, whatsoever. Also, we got snow leopard.
5: Will be fixed in next update.

I am Snaes.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3151
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:52 am
You can't blame Aeria Games for everything. REDDUCK brought you AVA.

GM_Devilito once said: There is nothing wrong with the NetCode.

CyberRion

Rank 4
Joined
06 Jan 2012
Posts
1934
Location
United Kingdom
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:55 am
oSkOrpion wrote:
You can't blame Aeria Games for everything. REDDUCK brought you AVA.

GM_Devilito once said: There is nothing wrong with the NetCode.  


More and more I believe he was actually true.

I am Snaes.

crackhead36

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2012
Posts
115
Location
United States
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:12 pm
its obv aeria has no cluue wtf there doing if they did the problems woulndt continue as they are

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3151
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:33 pm
Aeria has to deal with old and new issues and we have merged with them not long ago... It could even take another 6 months before we see AVA flourish in a healthy way once again. Aeria is certainly doing their best already or then why would they be wasting money on GMs and hosting AVA..

Many would disagree with me, but Aeria is truely a savior. IJJI was the one who failed us.

What happens when you meet a new person and you fall in love, but that person has been in a really bad relationship right before you guys met? You have to be the one who heals him / her and help them survive the pain they had to go through.. You will have to fix that person while paying for the person's mistake, the one who broke their hearts.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:36 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
Aeria has to deal with old and new issues and we have merged with them not long ago... It could even take another 6 months before we see AVA flourish in a healthy way once again. Aeria is certainly doing their best already or then why would they be wasting money on GMs and hosting AVA..

Many would disagree with me, but Aeria is truely a savior. IJJI was the one who failed us.

What happens when you meet a new person and you fall in love, but that person has been in a really bad relationship right before you guys met? You have to be the one who heals him / her and help them survive the pain they had to go through.. You will have to fix that person while paying for the person's mistake, the one who broke their hearts.  
I think its.will.take.max.up.to 3 month

crackhead36

Rank 0
Joined
20 Jun 2012
Posts
115
Location
United States
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:40 pm
imo that is entirely to long espcially now that all the kiddie haxrs back.

oSkOrpion

GameSage: Soldier Front 2
oSkOrpion
Joined
17 Jun 2012
Posts
3151
Location
The Plutonian Galactic Command Canada
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:50 pm
spacefire11 wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
Aeria has to deal with old and new issues and we have merged with them not long ago... It could even take another 6 months before we see AVA flourish in a healthy way once again. Aeria is certainly doing their best already or then why would they be wasting money on GMs and hosting AVA..

Many would disagree with me, but Aeria is truely a savior. IJJI was the one who failed us.

What happens when you meet a new person and you fall in love, but that person has been in a really bad relationship right before you guys met? You have to be the one who heals him / her and help them survive the pain they had to go through.. You will have to fix that person while paying for the person's mistake, the one who broke their hearts.  
I think its.will.take.max.up.to 3 month  


No, depends how deep are the wounds.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:54 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
oSkOrpion wrote:
Aeria has to deal with old and new issues and we have merged with them not long ago... It could even take another 6 months before we see AVA flourish in a healthy way once again. Aeria is certainly doing their best already or then why would they be wasting money on GMs and hosting AVA..

Many would disagree with me, but Aeria is truely a savior. IJJI was the one who failed us.

What happens when you meet a new person and you fall in love, but that person has been in a really bad relationship right before you guys met? You have to be the one who heals him / her and help them survive the pain they had to go through.. You will have to fix that person while paying for the person's mistake, the one who broke their hearts.  
I think its.will.take.max.up.to 3 month  


No, depends how deep are the wounds.  


The top 2 problems.is server
And bugs

After.this the game will be like.it.was

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: