Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:07 am

noob questions about awakening light armor and craft

Question 1:
To be able to craft awakening light set i need level 70 light armor (yellow), and to make this yellow set i need level 68 light armor set?

Like this: Honor Impact set (awake) <- Honor Battle set (yellow 70) <- Bloodstained blood set (orange 68 )? is that it?

Question 2:
There is chance to failure (and chance to lose craft items) while crafting orange to yellow set AND crafting yellow to awake?

Question3:

Where can i buy yellow formulas (honor battle set) and awake formulas (honor battle)?
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:24 pm
Yeah to make an awakened set you need the orange set (chance of failure) -> make yellow (chance of failure but less then orange) -> awakened set (quest reward so 100%)

You can buy the awakened scrolls from a librarian conan (about x388 y466 in aven). The blueprints you need to make the yellow set are dropped from lvl 70 trials, some people sell them as well or let you use the formula for free if you provide all the materials.

Blackogre

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:45 pm
sleepingroosje wrote:
Yeah to make an awakened set you need the orange set (chance of failure) -> make yellow (chance of failure but less then orange) -> awakened set (quest reward so 100%)

You can buy the awakened scrolls from a librarian conan (about x388 y466 in aven). The blueprints you need to make the yellow set are dropped from lvl 70 trials, some people sell them as well or let you use the formula for free if you provide all the materials.  

Thank you for your reply!! =^.^=
I understand better now