ninja_fox975

Rank 0
ninja_fox975
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:07 am

How do I make one of those fancy signatures?

So I go through the forums a lot and I see these really cool signatures and I really want to make one but I don't know how to. I've looked everywhere to find out how to make one but the instructions were a bit confusing. And I just really want a signature for the fun of it. I would really appreciate it if someone showed me how to make one of those but the steps have to be a bit dumbed down cuz I catch on to these things a bit slowly.

Or if anyone just wants to make me a signature for the fun of or cuz their bored plz feel free to do so. If someone decides to make me a signature here are a few things I want to have put down on it:

•Sparxx - assassin/DS

•Ponchee Ch.2

•"Don't get any blood on my shiny guitar!"

•<HellRulers>

As far as colors go I'm not going for anything specific other than no neon or bright colors, just dark colors.
And don't worry I'm not a big critic on these things so feel free to make the signature how you would like to. Thx! Very Happy
Advertisement

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:53 am
They're made with GFX design programs such as

GIMP
Photoshop

Gimp is free downloadable http://www.gimp.org/
Photoshop is bought, or you can try free 30-day trials

I've used/bought both. GIMP, being a free download is more simplistic, and if you've never done GFX design before it may take some time getting used to, looking up guides and what not.
But IMO photoshop is more advanced and complex. However there's ton's of guides of making signatures for both programs on dA or deviantART http://www.deviantart.com/

live together, die alone
60~sage

spooterman

Rank 0
spooterman
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:53 pm
Try to look for lusha's posts.. She kinda make some for those who wanted to have a siggy Smile
Lusha's Signatures ~~ | Grand Fantasia