11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:08 pm
Voted 1, as usual for shaiya you cant farm anything and the PM/GM team dont listen and only act through greed.

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad
Advertisement

kyle.k.luong

Rank 5.1
kyle.k.luong
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:11 pm
+4

The service is nice, but just some people spam and trolling us.

some services are slow or just demands the opposite.

not saying the service is bad, its just that it is good just not what i expected.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:20 pm
Somewhere between 2 and 4. I guess I'll withhold my vote until some time passes...

SuperDeadlord

Rank 3
SuperDeadlord
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:36 pm
1. - If the update doesnt happen or something is wrong they dont tell us (AVA)
2. - Banning for no reason (a lot of my friends got banned due to *hacking* when they werent)
3. + The Aeria team that answers tickets is really helpful.

Madara Uchiha: Listen... In this world.. Wherever there is light there are also shadows.

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:03 pm
Posting
because of this
Superman0X wrote:

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.  

so far 46 comments, so I stand a good chance of getting AP right?

Montez.

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:09 pm
eh, i'll say 4

lerpy

Rank 0
lerpy
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:14 pm

customer service....

well considering their was a forum post from a GM for 2 weeks prior to eom that DID NOT change saying their would be PLH even odds boxes in eom tier read it the day of EOM still no change but yet when i spent the money it suddenly turns into a op/plh Mbox with no warning or apology (guess it didnt matter to them once they had my money) and the obscene fact that i paid $300 to wait over a week for my GM prelinks and they are still not done but every ticket i sent before and after has been taken care of .... so some may call it delayed customer svc ... i call it willful sabotage of service...you have the info you have my money...i want what i paid for...

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:17 pm
I've voted a moderate 3 this month. Slightly better on last month as I have seen far more communication between Players, Staff, and guests. The Dragon Knights Online Staff are very kind, reliable, honest, and always trying to have a good laugh (Very important).

A continuing problem area is figuring out how to balance AP Items with Non-AP Items. There are plenty of people in this community who have left based on the seemingly lack of communication by some Staff in (Customer Service mainly).

As much as I'd love to say that I'd give a higher rating, I still feel that Customer Service should be the Number One priority, and not AP at this present time. At a time when Christmas is coming around, it should be the time when Staff are the most reliable people around.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:21 pm
I'll give it a 4 again, Loved to try DK Online...pretty decent game but not what I was think, and well it's normal because my Main game is A.V.A. which is an FPS Game.

Soo about A.V.A. we were promised that the Content Update was coming in November combined with the October Update that never happened but November Update didn't happened aswell...and GM's don't even make an official post regarding the Delay and don't even tell us why it got delayed, at least GM's could say: "November Update got delayed due to Technical Issues" or something but no, no minimum communication at all.

Even through the new Anti-Cheat is pretty decent for now and yeah that's basically why I gave it a 4 and not a 2 if we didn't had the new anti-cheat.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:30 pm
TassadarMajere wrote:
Posting
because of this
Superman0X wrote:

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.  

so far 46 comments, so I stand a good chance of getting AP right?  

You forget in aeria talk "may" means "never, not gonna happen, ever"

Also gonna give a 1 this month.

STILL haven't got my event prizes from wartune...its only been a month now....but I take heart in the generic message that the devs are aware of the issue.