11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:46 pm
1 per usual... Shaiya is horribly maintained and it is clear that Aeria does not care enough to respond to an irate customer base..... Mass bans "just because" ..... Goddess Map erasure and then the lack of ANY Aeria response to the countless people who have spent a lot of money to compete in a zone that was alive for over a year.

All in all, typical AGE Bovine Scatatterus

Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:48 pm
gin1010ger wrote:
Gave a 3 this month compared to my usual lower value, purely because I'm basing it on the forum stuff, which you guys seem to reply quite fast to, and you seem to be genuinely trying to connect with players ....for example in the scarlet blade forums ...the GM's there are pretty open about whats going on, and alot of OUR opinions are also taken on board.  

Wait till they get a new game.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:51 pm
Sometimes really aeria is awesome.but always something bad comes.up.later

Ashercloud1

Rank 0
Ashercloud1
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:53 pm
i only played DDTank on aeria and it was great gaming service Smile gm always replied whenever i asked question and gs was present too so i never get any difficulty Very Happy

[/url]

chfboyardee

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Aeria Gunz

: Terrible Premium Shop services.
It would be best recommended for Aeria to progress the premium shop system such as creating more weapons + armors, sets and put them on auction. This way would lead to more customers and better ratings. Please value my opinions and thanks for consideration.

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:59 pm
Shaiya
Tickets take way to long
Rare GM Events
PM's Ignoring player feedback on tiered events
Poor content,non farmable

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Re: Aeria Gunz

chfboyardee wrote:
It would be best recommended for Aeria to progress the premium shop system such as creating more weapons + armors, sets and put them on auction. This way would lead to more customers and better ratings. Please value my opinions and thanks for consideration.  

What...

Watch this be the feedback considered Neutral

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Re: Aeria Gunz

Avyn wrote:
chfboyardee wrote:

What...

Watch this be the feedback considered Neutral  

Superman is salivating while reading this one..

alwaysbanned3

Rank 2
alwaysbanned3
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:34 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
I gave a 0

i didnt vote.  

a "no" vote is a vote for the commies!!

Formalitys

Rank 4
Formalitys
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:07 pm
Regarding Aeria GunZ: 1

It was nice to see that GunZ was about to get its first update since being merged to Aeria games(over 3 months now). However, after 6+ hours of the servers being down in order for the new patch to be implemented, the update failed and GunZ was reverted back to its state before the attempted update. With that being said, GunZ has not had an update since the merge to Aeria Games. My main concern, communication between Aeria staff and the GunZ community, is anywhere from none to absolute minimal. Basically, nearly 90% of the problems I addressed in the last 2 feedback polls are still present in GunZ with a few added extra downsides. Lastly, which may be the most important, not all Aeria staff handling report hacker tickets are not accepting .gzr files. Whether they know the significance of a .gzr file or don't know how to use it, I don't know why all tickets are not accepting .gzr files. The significance of a .gzr file is that it cannot be edited in any way. One also cannot view the .gzr file replay unless they are actually in game. It has come to my attention that some tickets are taking .gzr files but an increasingly large amount of tickets are requesting replays to be uploaded on a video hosting site such as youtube. This allows players to create fake replays which can lead to the banning of innocent players(I regard this as a very important concern).

On the other hand, I am not so narrow-minded as to ignore the slight positives I've seen as of late. For example, GMJediMike has posted the first GunZ promotion thread that has not been locked upon the first post. Although me bringing this up may seem a little silly, but almost all of our promotion threads and even other threads have been locked upon first post. So in a way I see this as a chance to leave feedback on the promotion and other things. Secondly, it's nice to see the GS selections up since GunZ has only had 2 GS for a while now. Lastly, the GunZ update could possibly be implemented by next week and I am very excited to see what is in store. Our community is looking forward to seeing how things will go and we have all made great attempts to let the Aeria staff know what GunZ needs. Some examples are:

My prioritized list of what needs to be fixed:
Overall GunZ suggestions

ijjiBankai's:
Long-term Aeria GunZ Suggestions

ijjiSpec's:
GunZ Suggestion Compilation Thread

TL;DR?
Sorry I put a lot of well thought out points into this post lol.

Although it looks like slight improvements will be made, I must unfortunately rate GunZ a 1 due to its overall state. I look forward to see how the near future of GunZ will unfold as it looks like there are some good opportunities yet to come.

Best Regards,
Formality