11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:27 am
Guess Shaiya didn't get over yesterday's maintenance as it crashed again today? Funny thing is that Phoenix, which just about never crashes has now been down for almost 3 hours. Did you finally manage to break the last Shaiya thing that was working? I should have voted 1...

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.
Advertisement

wolf181

Rank 2
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:21 am
-1 why?
no winner for halloween events ( where is GM's ) for LAST CHAOS.
RT system unclear .
PvP broken since 1 years where is fix ?
PvP already broken and aeria add more pots who increase Hitrate/Attack/seals ( re-form pots )

Sorry for comment but AERIA need to wake up with LAST CHAOS , i like this game and i hope we get better thing in futur.

Thegris

Rank 1
Thegris
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:34 pm
I am a 5 year Last Chaos Player. It saddens me to see the state of this game. I feel the players and the community have been largely ignored. We repeatedly ask for simple bug fixes of existing content and for changes in classes where they may be made more balanced. Rather than fixing existing content, we are forced to endure new buggy content. Most new content is not geared toward enhancement of game play and overall game enjoyment, but rather is put in place as an attempt to further make money off the player base.

Someone has already mentioned that contests are announced where winners are not chosen. There are Halloween and Thanksgiving contests created with no winners selected or notified.

We have not had maintenence notes now for two weeks running.

A number of players have told me of purchased ap goods disappearing. It then becomes virtually impossible for players to attempt to get back what they already purchased even when going through the proper channels. What should be a simple process of checking a few server and database records ends up becoming a bureaucratic mess of red tape and an all out night mare for players. Many players become frustrated and eventually give up trying to get their goods returned which they purchased with actual money.

There is a principle in business Aeria would do well to remember. In business, the largest businesses who generate the most revenue are the ones who serve the greatest number of people. Historically the decline of any large business can be traced back to when their focus was changed from serving the community to the idea of how can we make more money off of the people.

d00ber

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 8:20 pm
qawsar wrote:
Lol honestly, they should do a poll for every game, rather than the company as a whole.  

/agree

as for me, i would vote 1 due to massive lag problems in EE, but extra point given for dealing with my tickets quickly.

glapfir

Rank 1
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:09 pm
qawsar wrote:
Lol honestly, they should do a poll for every game, rather than the company as a whole.

People get frustrated for different reasons, and most of the time it has something to do with the game they play, I'm sure they'd get much better data through monthly polls on each game.
Cause that's what this polls for. Data. Not to improve things (read the posts on the forum). This is to find out how things are going. Sure improvements may come out of this, but that is not the primary purpose of these polls. Don't get frustrated if you "suggest" something on this thread that's for data. I'm not sure they even look at the entire thread lol.

Can't believe some of these very active posters have not understood that yet.

Still gave a solid 5, I've had no troubles as of yet. (Partially because I am not playing a game, rather waiting for one, and I know that their doing a lot for the game I am waiting on)

The killing off old games comment I made earlier was just to sound as ridiculous as some of the other posts throughout this thread. (Yes I read all the pages uptil now)  

This is a good way to do it because it seems that aeria failures are common to all their games, unresolved bugs and glitches, poor customer service, game crashes, lag,etc etc

i gave them a 1 again this month but only because there is no 0 and 1 is the lowest.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:43 pm
3. AVA update was really lame and the ridiculous tiered spender as well as the overwhelming disproportion of timed AP items reminds me too much of Wolfteam.

annieleona

Rank 0
annieleona
PostedDec 05, 2012 9:58 pm
I gave you a 1 as I have had issues with the billing department sending out responses that are not even related to what I asked. Keep this up and I will totally forget getting ap in the future Sad

AweClaw

Rank 0
AweClaw
PostedDec 05, 2012 10:26 pm
5 for this month all the staff to my knowledge are where they are meant to be and are doing well im happy with the forum support especially.

good job keep it up

JudgementStar

Rank 2
JudgementStar
PostedDec 05, 2012 11:35 pm
Nothing's really changed in DWO; GM activity there is pretty standard for DWO (weekly promos, maintenance, patch notes, stuff like that).
Saying this I believe DWO can really improve. GM interaction with the community is minimal, if not, non-existant. One look at the forums will tell you this much; no one manages it or keeps it in check. That's where you get a spam of useless threads and necroes, multitude of posts and behaviour that spark flame wars and a bunch of other stuff that would normally be frowned upon by anyone with a logical mind-set or who follows the ToS. While this is mainly an issue concerning DWO's community, the fact that the community became this bad was due to a lack of control. I think its essential in raising the bar on what is acceptable behaviour/etiquette
Furthermore, there needs to be a change to the GS roster; while the GS' are friendly and very much at one with the community, they do little to nothing in terms of GS duties, including:

• Forum support, where they help players to find answers to therr questions about the game.
  • In-Game Events, where the GameSages organize, run, and promote events beyond those offered by the game itself.
  • In-Game Support, where the GameSages provide answers to questions, work as mediators for disputes, and generally assist the players to enjoy their gameplay.

Whilst it is understandable that due to the faction seperation in the game that not all GS' can provide support to all players, they still neglect their duties to provide forum support (hence why situations are as bad as they are) or any events (the last event was a music video contest held some time in September, with no events for a long time before and after).

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedDec 06, 2012 2:17 am
Gave a 3, mainly because my RT's in my opinion were not handled correctly by the Browser GM Team. Other then me being frustrated about that, overall Browser is doing a pretty good job.