15%57 Votes
11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

x86_64

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 3:26 pm
service has been close to perfect for me. no issues, tickets are replied on time, gm's are courteous, informative and funny.

pretty good, overall.
Advertisement

cnctina2

Rank 3
cnctina2
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:48 pm
Shaiya tickets are getting better but crashes are still a big issue.

SheHasItAll

Rank 0
SheHasItAll
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:55 pm

THEY HAVEN'T SOLVED MY PRS+28 SITUATION YET.

SO I RATE 1. FOR POOR EFFORT IN HELPING CUSTOMERS.
And a 3 because I like Last chaos alot. well sometimes I like it other times I .... it

HARAJUKU BARBIE LYARA

redrobe

Rank 2
redrobe
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Any issues I've personally had have been solved or explained in a timely and concise manner.
I'd give a 5, but there is always room to improve.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:43 pm
Avyn wrote:
By the way, I'd like to shed a little perspective here, because there's no end to the hilarity.

Shaiya End of Month tier promos total at 105 thousand Aeria Points.

$1,050. Let's ignore the heavy dependency on other promos throughout the month. What else could you have bought for $1,050 this month?

An apartment in Downtown Los Angeles ($900 - $1025)
Monthly payments on a BMW ($950 - $999)
A 40" TV, an Xbox 360, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and a year of Xbox Live ($1,023)
About 11.4% of all the shares traded yesterday for Aeria Inc. (roughly 86,520 Yen or $1,050)
A month of keeping up in unbalanced PvP that happens sporadically in between server crashes and random bans ($1,050)

Also keep in mind that choosing the last option requires that you put your gear in your warehouse in an unusable state for half of the month. The key for your apartment in Downtown LA works every day.  

17 copies of Guild Wars 2 - About $1,020
55 gallons of lube and an 18-pack of tissues. - About $1,300
My services for an entire day - About $800
42 Raspberry Pi computers - About $1,050
175 Gallons of ice cream at Walmart (That's multiple bath tubs full!) - About $1,050
A round-trip flight to just about anywhere on the earth (from the USA) - At most $1,200
A dozen kittens that have been spayed/neutered & vaccinated - $600
Realizing that Shaiya sucks - Priceless.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:58 pm
Vafx wrote:

The product reviews are amazing.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:09 am
Avyn wrote:
By the way, I'd like to shed a little perspective here, because there's no end to the hilarity.

$1,050. Let's ignore the heavy dependency on other promos throughout the month. What else could you have bought for $1,050 this month?

A 40" TV, an Xbox 360, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and a year of Xbox Live ($1,023)
About 11.4% of all the shares traded yesterday for Aeria Inc. (roughly 86,520 Yen or $1,050)
A month of keeping up in unbalanced PvP that happens sporadically in between server crashes and random bans ($1,050)

Also keep in mind that choosing the last option requires that you put your gear in your warehouse in an unusable state for half of the month. The key for your apartment in Downtown LA works every day.  

Omg looool. Selling kidney so I can play Shaiya for 1 month please please? :c

Alastoreo

Rank 5
Alastoreo
PostedDec 05, 2012 12:48 am
iBambi wrote:
Avyn wrote:

You can only play for half a month because your items will be in WH for tickets for half a month.

Eirin.Yagokoro

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:54 am
I am giving a straight 5.

This is for Grand Fantasia's part , too.So I'll include it nonetheless.

Aeria Games Service is, by far, the best for me because the AP rewards is given straight away given the promised date and condition, the AP free rewards section has a promising and has a warning sign, which leads the customer to be careful with those offers.

There are tons of options to choose from if you want to buy AP.I'll give you my best rating here.That's it.It's just the best.

This is my favorite part, those who are in the top position , especially the GM's/GS' are holding trivia and contest events that are open to all players, either an AP or a non-AP user.The trivia and the contests are overall fun and enjoyable, be it in-game or in forums.The rewards or prizes are also handsome.

As for the AP promos, I think I'll go for the silver spot here since, as what I've observed, half of them are based on luck, in which the best item is given, and the rest is mostly user choice, where you can choose your rewards, if the user meets the required prerequisites or conditions of the promo.To here, I would suggest a slight increase to the chances of getting the good-to-the-best item on luck promos since I've seen a lot of people put into disappointment.So overall, it's good.

Alright, here's my final words.I would suggest you increase the priority on those who are having troubles in-game.I think this is the one that gets you the negative ratings.

So, overall, I am very satisfied with the services.

Thanks!

x86_64

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 3:01 am
iBambi wrote:
Avyn wrote:

A kidney would serve you for about 2 years in shaiya, at current rates.

http://www.businessinsider.com/chinese-student-sells-kidney-for-ipad-2012-8

something to wonder.