1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:03 am
siliknight wrote:
Customer service was just sending automated emails without actually reading them.
I've said it once, and ill said it again. Aerigames, you guys only know how to pick up games, but you cannot manage one. You only care about money and not the gaming community.  

The automated responses was something I had an issue with a long while ago.

Since then, I've received clarification on it. While there are several pre-made responses for RT's to handle the most common issues, these are used as a method of saving time hen dealing with RT's. All RT's are read and handled individually, and while mistakes are made, for the most part tickets are handled as they should be.

Think how much time it would take for RT's to get sorted out if every RT response was hand written, especially when most of the games get several hundred RT's a day.

<center></center>
Advertisement

Superiorest

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 5:56 am
spacefire11 wrote:
Superiorest wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Shyia got big problems it's looks like

And the new games from ijji is getting better  

Gunz was better with ijji.  
I'm saying they start to get better  

You're still wrong.

SHAHpire

Rank 0
SHAHpire
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:24 am
I am giving 5 because for so many reasons, DKO was a huge domination over the many Aeria Gamers and other players that started playing this, it was a very huge success for Aeria Games to make this game popular while it is still in CB and everyone had a great time playing, grinding, socializing to make this game even better, and when something you don't know about the game, the other players are there to support you. So overall I'm giving 5. ^^

how to (or not to) slay a dragon.....
. ............................................ .................................................

maik331

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
maik331
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:00 am
4. Some of my friends told me some games are slow in movement speed like shaiya, but there is auto-move. It is useful, but it waste a lot of time.

BakaSamaMD

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:39 am
Superiorest wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Superiorest wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Shyia got big problems it's looks like

And the new games from ijji is getting better  

Gunz was better with ijji.  
I'm saying they start to get better  

You're still wrong.  
oh in ava and sf the game starting to get better

dragonoa

Rank 2
dragonoa
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:43 am
My criticisms from May’s feedback thread still apply. I’ve seen no improvements to Last Chaos’s gameplay or support. Indeed, overall, things have gotten worse. The server mergers went reasonably smoothly (aside from forcing players to install Ignite to obtain character rename cards). However, AGE still fails to address the causes of the game’s decline.

PvP

PvP in LC has always been lacking. The introduction of ex-rogues is not only the most unimaginative update yet but has made PvP even less fun, even less engaging and even less competitive. The premise? Copy/paste the most popular and overpowered class in the game (the rogue) and add magic skills. Profit!

The relationship between damage and defence in PvP (something that was pointed out to Aeria at least as early as March 2009) remains the most glaring flaw in PvP in December 2012.

Game support

In November, the publishing team lost yet another GM, gmebilfish, to another Aeria title.

Staff and volunteers are still overwhelmingly (there are notable exceptions) dismissive of constructive criticism.

I am spending my time and money elsewhere.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:13 am
5 as usual.

Killing off old games, and really putting an emphasis on new ones, that's just how it should be done. Sad but true!

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 03, 2012 9:43 am
qawsar wrote:
5 as usual.

Killing off old games, and really putting an emphasis on new ones, that's just how it should be done. Sad but true!  

+2, this is how you handle a business.

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:34 am
splasher__ wrote:
qawsar wrote:
5 as usual.

Best joke of the year.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:06 pm
splasher__ wrote:
qawsar wrote:
5 as usual.

I don't think DWO is getting that old. Why is it getting this treatment?

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.