15%57 Votes
11%41 Votes
1 (Poor)
41%149 Votes
Total Votes :: 362 Votes

AKFrost

Rank 5
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:24 pm
that doesn't exactly help your case when it's clearly the biggest thing in that area and then some. Not to mention that if you're going to hit the proceed button, your attention has to go somewhere close to it. If you're going to ignore something that blatant, then you're really in no position to call other people immoral.

There's a 20-yard-wide hole on the ground. You fell into it, is it someone else's fault because they didn't prevent you from falling into it? Again, this is your money. If you're not going to be careful, then why should anybody else care?

Also, if you really insist on falling into it, then use the credit card option, it goes to paypal anyway and you don't even need to spend that extra click to hit paypal express in the beginning. The bonus cash is exactly the same for both.
Advertisement

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 02, 2012 8:52 pm
Avyn wrote:
By the way, I'd like to shed a little perspective here, because there's no end to the hilarity.

Shaiya End of Month tier promos total at 105 thousand Aeria Points.

$1,050. Let's ignore the heavy dependency on other promos throughout the month. What else could you have bought for $1,050 this month?

An apartment in Downtown Los Angeles ($900 - $1025)
Monthly payments on a BMW ($950 - $999)
A 40" TV, an Xbox 360, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and a year of Xbox Live ($1,023)
About 11.4% of all the shares traded yesterday for Aeria Inc. (roughly 86,520 Yen or $1,050)
A month of keeping up in unbalanced PvP that happens sporadically in between server crashes and random bans ($1,050)

Also keep in mind that choosing the last option requires that you put your gear in your warehouse in an unusable state for half of the month. The key for your apartment in Downtown LA works every day.  

Best feedback post in here by light years. $1,050 for to complete an End of Month promotion.

One thousand and fifty dollars.

For which you get the privilege of having got stuff of which a third or more will probably not amount to anything due to failing when applied ingame. And of course, having bought pixels on a screen basically amounts to nothing as well. Completed the Shaiya November EoM tiered?

Hilarious for sure, as someone must be laughing all the way to the bank.

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Panderp.

Rank 4
Panderp.
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:27 pm
billdoor wrote:
Avyn wrote:
By the way, I'd like to shed a little perspective here, because there's no end to the hilarity.

Shaiya End of Month tier promos total at 105 thousand Aeria Points.

$1,050. Let's ignore the heavy dependency on other promos throughout the month. What else could you have bought for $1,050 this month?

An apartment in Downtown Los Angeles ($900 - $1025)
Monthly payments on a BMW ($950 - $999)
A 40" TV, an Xbox 360, Black Ops II, Halo 4, Assassin's Creed III, and a year of Xbox Live ($1,023)
About 11.4% of all the shares traded yesterday for Aeria Inc. (roughly 86,520 Yen or $1,050)
A month of keeping up in unbalanced PvP that happens sporadically in between server crashes and random bans ($1,050)

Also keep in mind that choosing the last option requires that you put your gear in your warehouse in an unusable state for half of the month. The key for your apartment in Downtown LA works every day.  

Best feedback post in here by light years. $1,050 for to complete an End of Month promotion.

One thousand and fifty dollars.

For which you get the privilege of having got stuff of which a third or more will probably not amount to anything due to failing when applied ingame. And of course, having bought pixels on a screen basically amounts to nothing as well. Completed the Shaiya November EoM tiered?

Hilarious for sure, as someone must be laughing all the way to the bank.  
I am jealous of Aeria. I wish I could make that much bank doing almost nothing =P

This is why I don't play DWO

getPWT

Rank 2
getPWT
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:18 pm
3 For me from AVA.

While the Service by GS and GMs when a mistake is made is pretty decent, I have to say that they lack the ability to keep deadlines for updates and prizes. They are not very hasty with fixing server issues like DCing almost every 2nd game.

68razer

Rank 0
68razer
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:43 pm
voted 5 cus i have np no dc on lc and dk was fun Smile

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 02, 2012 11:55 pm
daftfunk wrote:
becuase Aeria didn't put any Anti hack software to their Game (Twelve Sky 2) and also the GMs there banning people without any warning or giving them a chance. my friend got banned by shouting in game selling account, instantly banned. yet the hackers and scammers don't banned. it's very unfair.  

To be fair, anti-hack software is less than useless - it's harmful. Anyone that can Google a script hack can also Google a protection software bypass. It takes only a few minutes.

It more often prevents totally legitimate players from accessing the game due to the protection software incorrectly identifying innocent programs as malicious software.

Shaiya used to use GameGuard, an anti-hack program, but it was eventually removed by petition because it was invasive and ultimately useless.

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:25 am
Superiorest wrote:
spacefire11 wrote:
Shyia got big problems it's looks like

And the new games from ijji is getting better  

Gunz was better with ijji.  
I'm saying they start to get better

siliknight

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 12:30 am
Content updates for Alliance of Valiant Arms being delayed for over 2 months and now it seems to be 3 months. AVA community is never informed by official GMs until patch arrives. GS's are misinforming the community. Promises weren't kept.

Customer service was just sending automated emails without actually reading them.
I've said it once, and ill said it again. Aerigames, you guys only know how to pick up games, but you cannot manage one. You only care about money and not the gaming community.

grieverblade

Rank 1
PostedDec 03, 2012 2:25 am
I'm an old gamer. I started out with Last Chaos and liked the game until it got a bit repetitive for me and dull, but the overall content, community, and support was very good. I then found Shaiya. Since then (2005) Shaiya at the time was very nice! It was lots of fun, competitive, and balanced for those who purchase AP and those who don't.

Unfortunately, PMs have turned this Shaiya game just for the money. GM services as much as they try, it's very very poor. Disappointingly poor to say so. For the past few months the following has happened:

1) Game crashes at least 2 times a week. It was said Nexon had a patch which they submitted to the GMs. It's been 10 weeks and still broken. (GMs committed themselves to a 24 hr deadline).
2) GMs and PMs provide skewed information. Everyone in the community knows they are posting stuff that customers want to hear, but they don't got anything to backup their words. In other words, they say something is going to happen, but really, nothing ever happens. If it does, then something else breaks or it's something that requires customer to pay more AP for ("mystery boxes")
3) Last addition of the content to episode 6. It was very very sad to read a post from a GM/PM that they didn't even know what they were patching into the game. Evidently, the patch came with a number of bugs that had to be reported by the customer because apparently the patch was not even tested before final implementation to the public.
4) Service to the customer has gone much slower, but the cost of the items are sky high. People pay a lot of money and have to wait 10+ days to receive their purchased item. This is a travesty and really just because of this, customer service is just downright poor.

My only experience with Aeria lately has been with Shaiya because it's the only game I've played for 5+ years. Unfortunately, because I don't play other game but Shaiya, it is my only factor into my grading. That being said, if I could, I would give a rating of 0.

I can only hope that DK will not be turned into something as ridiculous as Shaiya. I'm looking forward for that game, I've been hearing good things about it and tempted to try it. However, if it's going to be run by the same people who ran Shaiya, forget it.

Gave a 1 ..and I felt that was too high.

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedDec 03, 2012 3:15 am   Last edited by ColdB26 on Dec 03, 2012 5:06 am. Edited 1 time in total
1 by the unequal treatment with players from other countries, not counting the ridiculous translations in games, guides, forums...

Flying pigs took my signature away~