Logizo

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:53 am

Is communication important to Aeria?

This is getting stupid....I twice posted the question as to the status of their CBT of Sky Empires. Was the game dead, alive, in limbo? What is going on with it?

Both threads were transferred to the Sky Empires forums. But there's a little problem with that, NOBODY from Aeria is monitoring those forums because the CBT is closed.

So someone from Aeria is moving these thread to a place where they most certainly will never be answered. What do I do now?

I liked the CBT of Sky Empires and all I want to know is if it will be going live or not(I'm not looking for a date when it might go live...just IF).
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:34 am
The SE forums are monitored and no one is answering your question because they can't atm. I recommend you stop spamming.

Logizo

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:31 am
First of all, how do you know they are monitored? Not a single comment by any Aeria staff in SE since the beta closed! If you have a crystal ball, please share:)

Second of all, I will continue to ask the question until someone from Aeria(NOT YOU) has the courtesy to answer. It would take but a few seconds of there time, to say "Sorry, but unfortunately we haven't decided where we are going with Sky Empires". If they don't know what's going on, then they can tell us that, but after 11 days, you would think a company that has so many games out there, that there would be a systematic and routine way to determine if they would continue a game after a beta.

Not replying to gamers questions is inconsiderate and non-caring.

Have a nice day Very Happy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 01, 2012 11:35 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
The SE forums are monitored and no one is answering your question because they can't atm. I recommend you stop spamming.  

"We're sorry, but we do not have any information at this time. Keep checking forums for more info, or subscribe to the newsletter."

To answer OP's question, no, not really.

Logizo

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:06 pm
Avyn wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

"We're sorry, but we do not have any information at this time. Keep checking forums for more info, or subscribe to the newsletter."

No disrespect intended, but who are you? I have asked for a response from Aeria and am still waiting Sad

billdoor

Rank 5.1
billdoor
PostedDec 01, 2012 7:16 pm
@Logizo: Avyn's reply is what people are most likely to get from Aeria when asking them the sort of question you are looking to get answered. They might possibly surprise you in a pleasant way, but I would not hold my breath for more than what Avyn wrote. No, Avyn is in no way an Aeria representative, but he has been around long enough to have a fair hunch of how they operate.

TheNinjaKitten wrote:
The SE forums  

I got my own forums? Finally! I want my own PvP zone next!

SeasonsEnd/MadManMoon/Uigeadail - retired from Shaiya as of May 10th 2014.

Logizo

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 8:13 pm
Thanks billdoor Smile

It's just frustrating waiting to here about what's going on. I'm stuck here with 17,000 APs(Aeria announce the cancellation of Dragon Crusade 5 days after I last purchased AP) and no new game to play:( I was hoping to use them on Sky Empires when it came out, but maybe not now:(

Anyways, thanks for the help!

Cheers Very Happy

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedDec 02, 2012 2:43 am
In short, i made a thread on pretty much the same thing a while ago. From what i can tell i think that no OFFICIAL action has been taken, but i have noticed one GM in particular trying to go the extra mile, and actually listning to the feedback, kudos to Leo.

In short, officially they wont change, but credit given where credit is due, Leo has defiantly been making the effort in recent weeks.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedDec 02, 2012 2:53 am
Logizo wrote:
Avyn wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

No disrespect intended, but who are you? I have asked for a response from Aeria and am still waiting Sad  

By the quotes, I meant to say that that was something Aeria could say to break the silence. It doesn't contain any useful information, but it at least lets the community know that they're there.

By not saying anything at all, it makes them seem like they don't care.

Logizo

Rank 0
PostedDec 02, 2012 7:01 am
Thanks for the input all:) Appreciated.

I think I'll go find a game elsewhere and just pop back in Aeria every few weeks to see if a new game is coming.

Cheers