_WHITE_KNIGHT

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2012 3:48 am
Too many nubs on forums this days. Respect the OP and get this topic on track...you all suck in 1v1 or in pvp.....only ppl that are awesome are healers Smile wish i had a personal healer QQ

Fighter : iFlirty
Defender : iFlirty
Archer : iFlirty
Priest : True.
Mage : iFlirty
Ranger : iFlirty

Fury
All ORCS dpsers are all lame Smile.

Advertisement

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 30, 2012 7:12 am
_WHITE_KNIGHT wrote:
Too many nubs on forums this days. Respect the OP and get this topic on track...you all suck in 1v1 or in pvp.....only ppl that are awesome are healers Smile wish i had a personal healer QQ

Fighter : iFlirty
Defender : iFlirty
Archer : iFlirty
Priest : True.
Mage : iFlirty
Ranger : iFlirty

Fury
All ORCS dpsers are all lame Smile.  
we saw before who sucks in 1v1 Very Happy just sayin Smile

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:26 am
elful81 wrote:
If I'm not wrong, the ones defending illusion are like her, ex lights that escaped to fury to leech/rank faster because quite simply, they couldn't make it on light side. Your points are irrelevant Laughing
Haters gon' hate Smile  

Once again- Get your facts straight before you start trash talking. Are you telling me Fatal is now Fury... I think not. I am done with you and your petty games. You don't know me, and since you are too coward to tell us who you really are, we don't know you. Get over yourself and your self-important views and leave me out of this. Post negatively about me again, and I will report you for harassment.

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:29 am
e.jenet wrote:
Ormens wrote:
SemperFiXXL wrote:
litey token raid is otw to VR TP u kno that place AoL runs too 20x a day xD
if was out in WS they would rarely die and yes ur dem mana shot and DoTs are killer for guards but i always save my DF for u Razz  
Well df is ok it wont kill me dont need poison for you Smile
Point is all say this side do that that side do that!
Is same both ways no matter what some to denie Smile
and fury may kill more but that wont change anything!
Cause im still cuter then all fury together!  
IMAO -Fatal - sorry fatal you are cuter then most fury but as long i am cuter then you its k XD  
Im not worried both fury and light know im cuter then u Smile

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 30, 2012 9:32 am
elful81 wrote:
If I'm not wrong, the ones defending illusion are like her, ex lights that escaped to fury to leech/rank faster because quite simply, they couldn't make it on light side. Your points are irrelevant Laughing
Haters gon' hate Smile  
Never knew im ex light lols maybe u should ease up on those pills.
So when u say someone elses point is irrelevant its just cause u dont like that they are right u wrong Smile
What fraction dont matter if you are a friend offcourse u back them up!
But i guess u dont know much about having friends cause u not able to keep game and personal bit appart?
I bet if u used your main account posting crap about ppl we would see the true you with tail horns and all Smile

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:05 am
If I'm not wrong, the ones defending illusion are like her, ex lights that escaped to fury to leech/rank faster because quite simply, they couldn't make it on light side. Your points are irrelevant
Haters gon' hate

Ur right 2 yrs ago i left etain Liteside.... before Deja Vu had FCd and there wa s no PVP... ive been fury on lailah for almost 2 yrs and was a goddess pvper wen liteys dominated zone for almost that entire time. Nvr even thought about FCing to lite cause i mean really who would wanna beon same side as you coward hiding behind fake accts Oh yes and wen i wa slitey was in Reborn still friends with nemmy btw xD and many of ppl from etain lite still kno me and are friends so ye im gueesin ur anothe r useless litey hides behind the rest at TP and every push ur 1st back to guards. AND i nvr thought id say this but Fatal thx for sticking up for us and Illusion u are 1 of few liteys i actually think has a pair cause u atleast try come out and get a kill not sit 10-20 feet behind guards. and as for who is cuter maybe u and Khoya should have a pose off like in Zoolander xD

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:09 am
SemperFiXXL wrote:
If I'm not wrong, the ones defending illusion are like her, ex lights that escaped to fury to leech/rank faster because quite simply, they couldn't make it on light side. Your points are irrelevant
Haters gon' hate

Ur right 2 yrs ago i left etain Liteside.... before Deja Vu had FCd and there wa s no PVP... ive been fury on lailah for almost 2 yrs and was a goddess pvper wen liteys dominated zone for almost that entire time. Nvr even thought about FCing to lite cause i mean really who would wanna beon same side as you coward hiding behind fake accts Oh yes and wen i wa slitey was in Reborn still friends with nemmy btw xD and many of ppl from etain lite still kno me and are friends so ye im gueesin ur anothe r useless litey hides behind the rest at TP and every push ur 1st back to guards. AND i nvr thought id say this but Fatal thx for sticking up for us and Illusion u are 1 of few liteys i actually think has a pair cause u atleast try come out and get a kill not sit 10-20 feet behind guards. and as for who is cuter maybe u and Khoya should have a pose off like in Zoolander xD  

IMAO i am up for that Smile

Hatespirit

Rank 3
Hatespirit
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:12 am

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 30, 2012 10:16 am
BEST MEME EVER xD

Click..

Rank 2
Click..