PostedDec 29, 2012 1:57 pm
grouzin wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
grouzin wrote:
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
lol making an worst pvper thread is an awesome idea Smile  

dont worry your my first choice for a fighter  
i guess u will be my second choice for hunter cause of cirino , but who knows Smile  
LOL where was that 13 K crit you did on me without me having IS ???? if i remm it i seen only 8.6 k hmm i think next time i take SS and post it here ok ? XD so you can see it and everyone can see it so you can see i dont lie and we where in VR FTW so i think i aint suckie if you cant kill me Smile so i will follow Nayel on this one  
xd u know i hit u more than 10k Razz this time u also been used normal chat when i hited 8k + i had this sin or hunter debuff on me and was missing stat , lol .. about that i cant kill u .. . come on u die more times than u hit boy.  
IMAO you keep looking for excuses XD and we are always missings stats bc VR Curse

TarGet129

Rank 2
TarGet129
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:14 pm
Eboleh wrote:
Esikko wrote:
Evy is cute :3  

Primrose is more cute <3

Evy is a smelly monster.  

do i Have to give you all a spelling lessons >.>

fixed that for you = D

Esikko

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:16 pm
*foxes Ali* >.>

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:18 pm
SemperFiXXL wrote:
IDK who elful81 is but Illusion wne wa slitey in DR wa sonly litey show up tp bosses and try get pvp while rest tuck tail run to PR get free kills which btw wont hapopen anymore as fury dont care about bosses so much as not allow lites to have them and maybe if SbS DR and w/e litey guild thinks they are a " pvp " guild took care of ur uber priests maybe they not come to fury where they are respected and treated nicely Smile oh and elful81 maybe put ur name of siggy instea dof cheap trash talk behind a anonymous profile u are surely quite the tuff guy Smile oh and she did try get me come litey 1st but i said " why ? they all sht talking re-re's " xD  

Tho Illusion is a friend of mine and im glad she have fun wherever she go thats whats important!
But in what way it it different then when u farm vr token ppl Smile
When fury is outnumberd and dies they do the same so atleast we not alone about that Smile
Some do some dont is same on both sides.
And leave a boss and run to vr never happens more as fury?
And its not like you know all ppl and how they are treated or not tho Smile
And why u run from me when u alone im not even good :O
My dots likes you

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:20 pm
litey token raid is otw to VR TP u kno that place AoL runs too 20x a day xD
if was out in WS they would rarely die and yes ur dem mana shot and DoTs are killer for guards but i always save my DF for u Razz

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:24 pm
SemperFiXXL wrote:
litey token raid is otw to VR TP u kno that place AoL runs too 20x a day xD
if was out in WS they would rarely die and yes ur dem mana shot and DoTs are killer for guards but i always save my DF for u Razz  
Well df is ok it wont kill me dont need poison for you Smile
Point is all say this side do that that side do that!
Is same both ways no matter what some to denie Smile
and fury may kill more but that wont change anything!
Cause im still cuter then all fury together!

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:29 pm
lol al i say is to this guy hiding behind anonymous acct about Illusion and saying he dont see he rin pv atm? is either a moron or just ignorant cause she lvling atm xD

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:39 pm
SemperFiXXL wrote:
lol al i say is to this guy hiding behind anonymous acct about Illusion and saying he dont see he rin pv atm? is either a moron or just ignorant cause she lvling atm xD  

Yea i agree ppl that need to hide with anonomys accounts to bash ppl they know nothing about is despitefull.
Its each individiualls right to do as they please without having others explore up there bums to talk crap.
In end this is a game we all do talk in pvp tho some talk more then pvp Smile
But most off us do try have some fun.

Sad part is there is allways some carebears that need to put others down while the real reason is they lost all selfrespect and deep within know they are bad ppl when do it!

Superfrog1219

Rank 4
Superfrog1219
PostedDec 29, 2012 2:57 pm
Here is one thing maybe we can agree on.

Maybe if enough people ask them to take off OJs, not every single player will be running around in PvP as an ugly school girl.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=140