grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 29, 2012 9:55 am
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
grouzin wrote:
lol making an worst pvper thread is an awesome idea Smile  

dont worry your my first choice for a fighter  
i guess u will be my second choice for hunter cause of cirino , but who knows Smile

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 29, 2012 10:47 am
grouzin wrote:
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
grouzin wrote:

i guess u will be my second choice for hunter cause of cirino , but who knows Smile  

QQ first choice or nothing XD

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 29, 2012 11:46 am
grouzin wrote:
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
grouzin wrote:

LOL where was that 13 K crit you did on me without me having IS ???? if i remm it i seen only 8.6 k hmm i think next time i take SS and post it here ok ? XD so you can see it and everyone can see it so you can see i dont lie and we where in VR FTW so i think i aint suckie if you cant kill me Smile so i will follow Nayel on this one

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:13 pm
IDK who elful81 is but Illusion wne wa slitey in DR wa sonly litey show up tp bosses and try get pvp while rest tuck tail run to PR get free kills which btw wont hapopen anymore as fury dont care about bosses so much as not allow lites to have them and maybe if SbS DR and w/e litey guild thinks they are a " pvp " guild took care of ur uber priests maybe they not come to fury where they are respected and treated nicely Smile oh and elful81 maybe put ur name of siggy instea dof cheap trash talk behind a anonymous profile u are surely quite the tuff guy Smile oh and she did try get me come litey 1st but i said " why ? they all sht talking re-re's " xD

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 29, 2012 12:24 pm
elful81 wrote:
VerdithAnath wrote:
Cheer up guys/gals its just a game.....however I do have to voice my opinion on something.

It would be nice if Lights would work together so I could enjoy some decent pvp. I would also like to say if you are AoL now , FC to Fury at this point doesn't help the crappola situation. But if you do FC to fury , for the love of god please don't act like you not running to the winning side like a coward. ( I've heard enough BS excuses from X lights, grow a pair and pvp for your faction and stop running t o fury side to leach)...Yes i know this is off topic, but seems like as good a place as any to post this, as its already off topic.

GL and HF  

Word.

Bella went light and illusion ran to fury to leech easy kills. If I were lighty I'd be more than glad to make that swap. I've only seen illusion on forums, it seems thats all she's good at, seeking attention on forums! never seen her pvping in game on aol.

Respect to Bella & and Riotzzz! Highest rank player decides to FC even when he was getting far more kills on fury. GL to both.

Peace out  

Gotta love how all the people that want to talk **** about me, hide behind anonymous accounts. If you didnt see me in pvp raids its because I dont consider PR raids as real pvp and refused to join them. Also, I didnt go fury to Leech kills. I could give a rats a$$ about my rank and ratio etc. I went so that I can play with people that are fun to be around and respectful. Not the useless lot of jerks that make up 90% of the AOLs right now. Next time, try actually getting your facts right before making assumptions and looking like an idiot.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:03 pm
e.jenet wrote:
grouzin wrote:
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
grouzin wrote:

LOL where was that 13 K crit you did on me without me having IS ???? if i remm it i seen only 8.6 k hmm i think next time i take SS and post it here ok ? XD so you can see it and everyone can see it so you can see i dont lie and we where in VR FTW so i think i aint suckie if you cant kill me Smile so i will follow Nayel on this one  
xd u know i hit u more than 10k Razz this time u also been used normal chat when i hited 8k + i had this sin or hunter debuff on me and was missing stat , lol .. about that i cant kill u .. . come on u die more times than u hit boy.

Eboleh

Rank 2
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:13 pm
tsavarite wrote:
elful81 wrote:
VerdithAnath wrote:
Cheer up guys/gals its just a game.....however I do have to voice my opinion on something.

It would be nice if Lights would work together so I could enjoy some decent pvp. I would also like to say if you are AoL now , FC to Fury at this point doesn't help the crappola situation. But if you do FC to fury , for the love of god please don't act like you not running to the winning side like a coward. ( I've heard enough BS excuses from X lights, grow a pair and pvp for your faction and stop running t o fury side to leach)...Yes i know this is off topic, but seems like as good a place as any to post this, as its already off topic.

GL and HF  

Word.

Bella went light and illusion ran to fury to leech easy kills. If I were lighty I'd be more than glad to make that swap. I've only seen illusion on forums, it seems thats all she's good at, seeking attention on forums! never seen her pvping in game on aol.

Respect to Bella & and Riotzzz! Highest rank player decides to FC even when he was getting far more kills on fury. GL to both.

Peace out  

Gotta love how all the people that want to talk **** about me, hide behind anonymous accounts. If you didnt see me in pvp raids its because I dont consider PR raids as real pvp and refused to join them. Also, I didnt go fury to Leech kills. I could give a rats a$$ about my rank and ratio etc. I went so that I can play with people that are fun to be around and respectful. Not the useless lot of jerks that make up 90% of the AOLs right now. Next time, try actually getting your facts right before making assumptions and looking like an idiot.  

Lol was not planning in on joining this messy thread but if you've only seen Illusion in forums, you must be a typical AH pvper or santa troll farmer. Rolling Eyes When she was a light, Illusion would usually be one of the very few pvpers who consistently pushed for bosses even when half her raid was leaving to kill grinders in PR after one push. I suggest you stay out of this one until you get your facts straight; better than looking like a jerk who has nothing of value to listen to while talking trash behind an anonymous account.

Esikko

Rank 0
PostedDec 29, 2012 1:43 pm
Evy is cute :3