tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:51 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
tsavarite wrote:

Since you were talking about proper spelling and grammar, I fixed yours for you Smile

That being said... Stop trying to 1-up each other over nonsense. The reality is, all Khoya said was that Nayel had not been in PVP. He didn't say he sucked, didn't say half of what you all have said about him... So let's pull the sticks out of our behinds and get back to real PVP. (except me cause I cant PVP yet. Sad )  

maybe you should have stayed on lightside then you could pvp  

You mean I could hide behind guards and run from real pvp... no thanks, I put up with that for too long.

Advertisement

3visuu

Rank 1
3visuu
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:53 pm
e.jenet wrote:
and for now this is mine last post in this tread by request so have fun talking to yourself Smile  

guess his guild finally put the leesh on

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:00 pm   Last edited by imZhao on Dec 28, 2012 4:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
tsavarite wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye  

This guy is so mad he can't even spell or put a sentence together properly lol.  

Since you were talking about proper spelling and grammar, I fixed yours for you Smile

That being said... Stop trying to 1-up each other over nonsense. The reality is, all Khoya said was that Nayel had not been in PVP. He didn't say he sucked, didn't say half of what you all have said about him... So let's pull the sticks out of our behinds and get back to real PVP. (except me cause I cant PVP yet. Sad )  

What did I misspell? Also I'm fairy sure a / works just fine there - show me and sentence structure rule that it doesn't? I'll wait while you look that up.

Also - I never said Khoya said nayel sucked and all that blah blah u just wrote. Did you even read my posts? Honestly. I talked to khoya about this in game and told him exactly why I said what I said.

There's many ppl in this list who dont belong. 1-hits/ horrible geared/not active / not even 80/ the list goes on and on. It just so happens the one he mentions and protests is his class AND in a post that khoya isn't mentioned for his class? LOL.

I told him and I'll tell you. It was nothing personal - I just call things like I see em, and that's how i saw this. Take care.

Edit: While we are on proper grammer etc I'm pretty sure ... is not proper sentence structure where you used it! Smile

e.jenet

Rank 3
e.jenet
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:03 pm
imZhao wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye  

What I misspelled? Also I'm fairy sure a / works just fine there - show me and sentence structure rule that it doesn't? I'll wait while you look that up.

Also - I never said Khoya said nayel sucked and all that blah blah u just wrote. Did you even read my posts? Honestly. I talked to khoya about this in game and told him exactly why I said what I said.

There's many ppl in this list who dont belong. 1-hits/ horrible geared/not active / not even 80/ the list goes on and on. It just so happens the one he mentions and protests is his class AND in a post that khoya isn't mentioned for his class? LOL.

I told him and I'll tell you. It was nothing personal - I just call things like I see em, and that's how i saw this. Take care.  
i pretty sure i have been called in best pvper in mine class like i said before LEARN TO READ many times btw

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:05 pm
e.jenet wrote:
imZhao wrote:
tsavarite wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:

What I misspelled? Also I'm fairy sure a / works just fine there - show me and sentence structure rule that it doesn't? I'll wait while you look that up.

i pretty sure i have been called in best pvper in mine class like i said before LEARN TO READ many times btw  

Last post eh? Very Happy

Maybe reading isn't your problem is the comprehension of it. I said the post where nayel was mentioned and you complained about it, you weren't mentioned. Do you understand now? I can break it down in baby steps if needed. Let me know.

SemperFiXXL

Rank 1
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:09 pm
Cmon lets play nice and just kill liteys ppl have differences same as real life dont have to like every1 just have to function togther all this is going to do is cause drama on daily basis and hurt pvp / fury as a whole.

3visuu

Rank 1
3visuu
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Quick !!!! get him back on the leesh

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:24 pm
SemperFiXXL wrote:
Cmon lets play nice and just kill liteys ppl have differences same as real life dont have to like every1 just have to function togther all this is going to do is cause drama on daily basis and hurt pvp / fury as a whole.  

I can go with this.

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:37 pm
SemperFiXXL wrote:

Totally Agree Smile

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:47 pm
i wasnt done yet but ok XD

I MISSED THE TROLLING