e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:57 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
MAY I START OFF WITH A WELL PLACED ROFLMFAO @ KHOYA

and you wonder why DR makes events for killing you **** its funny to see you QQ and diggin your own grave deeper and deeper

but that comment you made about me earlier, seriously your one to talk cause i would guess you would actualy mind that i wasnt in pvp cause you needed some of my advice to stay alive in pvp cause you were eaten alive lmao

and dont worry bro, DADDY WILL BE BACK REALY SOON

off you go back to the nub tab where you belong Very Happy

Edit
omg khoya im not happy with this at all... you have me agreeing with xaxa on his previous posts lol, not gonna quote and point em out but ive been readin this whole thread

<----- not a happy camper at all  
i gone ask those 3 litle *** specialy your 2 lilte friends to leave me the f alone got that and i 'm not the one that lost his toon so who is the nub here

Advertisement

morygian

Rank 3
morygian
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:59 pm
/gets popcorn

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:01 pm
and for now this is mine last post in this tread by request so have fun talking to yourself Smile

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:05 pm   Last edited by grouzin on Dec 28, 2012 3:07 pm. Edited 1 time in total
DarkSakimaru wrote:
grouzin wrote:
but i am still waiting for u to 1v1 once u requested me on Initials thread u rejected it by pm .. my boy looks afraid .. w/e Smile , no wonder why most fury can talk only in pvp but afraid to prove their selfes in 1v1 Smile u may got good protection buy orcs in boderlands but u cant have em when u 1v1 Smile just sayin.  

Man 1v1 is not at all the same as pvp.Deal with it, pvp is playing smart with other DPS and your healers which imo i do ok.In pvp you need to know how to survive and deal dmg and when you are ganged you need to know how to take people off you which you dont know at all.I seen you pvp and you may deal high ammount of dmg but you cant really survive if you have 3 warrs on you.Yes i have a orc on me when im ganged but i know how to protect her when she has some1 on her Wink Respect ur priests and enjoy the heals you get :*

Learn the difference between 1v1 and pvp, they are not same.1v1 is mostly abbout dex and gear and luck if you hit debuff/bh/right ele at first hit.

imo you only do 1v1 to boost your ego down a bit after you get pwned in pvp Neutral

*waiting for you to challenge me for another 1v1*  
xd if i have 3 warrs like U on me and i got 1 healer focusing on me i can easly afk .. only thing hurts me in pvp about high dmg is your hunters Smile culae knows what i mean Razz ... anyway u are the one THAT SAID U COULD 1V1 ME ANYTIME !!! ... chek what u said earlier u tard ..
p.s waiting to see another excuse of refuse 1v1ing me Smile

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:06 pm
e.jenet wrote:
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
MAY I START OFF WITH A WELL PLACED ROFLMFAO @ KHOYA

and you wonder why DR makes events for killing you **** its funny to see you QQ and diggin your own grave deeper and deeper

but that comment you made about me earlier, seriously your one to talk cause i would guess you would actualy mind that i wasnt in pvp cause you needed some of my advice to stay alive in pvp cause you were eaten alive lmao

and dont worry bro, DADDY WILL BE BACK REALY SOON

off you go back to the nub tab where you belong Very Happy

Edit
omg khoya im not happy with this at all... you have me agreeing with xaxa on his previous posts lol, not gonna quote and point em out but ive been readin this whole thread

<----- not a happy camper at all  
i gone ask those 3 litle *** specialy your 2 lilte friends to leave me the f alone got that and i 'm not the one that lost his toon so who is the nub here  

first of all talk english cause you makin no sence lol

and yeah me and like 90% of pvpers are nubs i guess, and still 99% of all pvpers are better then you so i really dont feel offended lol maybe you should take lessons outa that and not get booty hurt so fast XD

but plz man, dont act as if you got some important people covering your back lol every where you go people have to turn their faces cause they laughin so hard. and this lil attitude of yours is only makin it worse

@ shikoon
pass me some popcorn aswel ive been gone for a while and i never expected anybody to put up this kind of a show on the last days of my vacation XD

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:09 pm
[quote="101tadakatsu101"][quote="e.jenet"]
101tadakatsu101 wrote:

@ shikoon
pass me some popcorn aswel ive been gone for a while and i never expected anybody to put up this kind of a show on the last days of my vacation XD  
what u except Razz xaxa is back <3

tsavarite

Rank 3
tsavarite
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:12 pm
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye  

This guy is so mad he can't even spell or put a sentence together properly lol.  

Since you were talking about proper spelling and grammar, I fixed yours for you Smile

That being said... Stop trying to 1-up each other over nonsense. The reality is, all Khoya said was that Nayel had not been in PVP. He didn't say he sucked, didn't say half of what you all have said about him... So let's pull the sticks out of our behinds and get back to real PVP. (except me cause I cant PVP yet. Sad )

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:24 pm
xaxa i already agreed with you in public once, im not doin it again XD

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:29 pm
tsavarite wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye  

This guy is so mad he can't even spell or put a sentence together properly lol.  

Since you were talking about proper spelling and grammar, I fixed yours for you Smile

That being said... Stop trying to 1-up each other over nonsense. The reality is, all Khoya said was that Nayel had not been in PVP. He didn't say he sucked, didn't say half of what you all have said about him... So let's pull the sticks out of our behinds and get back to real PVP. (except me cause I cant PVP yet. Sad )  

maybe you should have stayed on lightside then you could pvp

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:32 pm
101tadakatsu101 wrote:
xaxa i already agreed with you in public once, im not doin it again XD  
haha i wont mind Razz