splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:06 am
grouzin wrote:
but anyway let's say he got me firist 3 and hes better than me just for your ego , i got his Ops in my WH , so ? Smile  

Actually just to get your ego down a little.

Advertisement

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:10 am
splasher__ wrote:
grouzin wrote:
but anyway let's say he got me firist 3 and hes better than me just for your ego , i got his Ops in my WH , so ? Smile  

Actually just to get your ego down a little.  
ok://

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 10:05 am
e.jenet wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Lol we are so off track right now. if you guys want to QQ at each other move it to the 80 pvp thread. Do i need to bump it up for everyone?

All the arguing is pathetic. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as to who the best pvper is we dont need to insult each other. For all the fury who are arguing with each other we playh on the same side why can't we at least try and get along with each other. Why do DV and AFK people need to insult each other? Honestly guys.  
i dont think i insulted any 1 here saying that nayel didnt pvp in december if 2 ppl from .... attacking me bc i said nayel not pvping in dec true there is 2 other pvpers that not pvping alot i didnt say those names bc they are named already if zhao and bipo take it that i was attacking nayel well to bad bc i wanst they attacked me already said that to both of them read what i say and stop turning mine words around tyvm  

You already PM me in game QQ about this and I told you. I saw a person who was butthurt that they weren't mentioned and a person who they saw as "inactive" (even tho he played more than half the month before his toon got deleted) was - and you weren't. So you go QQ your opinion to someone else's post.

This supposed list of best pvpers is full of horribly geared/skilled players that mostly do nothing but die in heavy PVP - do you see ppl saying anything? No. It's the posters opinion - your opinion for that post really doesn't matter. I'm sorry you weren't mentioned in said post - but you were mentioned in some others so take what you got and be satisfied with it. No need try to bring other people down.

Have a good one.

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:15 pm
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:
Lol we are so off track right now. if you guys want to QQ at each other move it to the 80 pvp thread. Do i need to bump it up for everyone?

All the arguing is pathetic. Everyone is entitled to their opinion as to who the best pvper is we dont need to insult each other. For all the fury who are arguing with each other we playh on the same side why can't we at least try and get along with each other. Why do DV and AFK people need to insult each other? Honestly guys.  
i dont think i insulted any 1 here saying that nayel didnt pvp in december if 2 ppl from .... attacking me bc i said nayel not pvping in dec true there is 2 other pvpers that not pvping alot i didnt say those names bc they are named already if zhao and bipo take it that i was attacking nayel well to bad bc i wanst they attacked me already said that to both of them read what i say and stop turning mine words around tyvm  

You already PM me in game QQ about this and I told you. I saw a person who was butthurt that they weren't mentioned and a person who they saw as "inactive" (even tho he played more than half the month before his toon got deleted) was - and you weren't. So you go QQ your opinion to someone else's post.

This supposed list of best pvpers is full of horribly geared/skilled players that mostly do nothing but die in heavy PVP - do you see ppl saying anything? No. It's the posters opinion - your opinion for that post really doesn't matter. I'm sorry you weren't mentioned in said post - but you were mentioned in some others so take what you got and be satisfied with it. No need try to bring other people down.

Have a good one.  

IMAO no wonder ppl found you a jerk and i say mine opinion when ever i want kido its easy to take 2 gaurds and 2 best orcs in his tab and then saying other suck LOL no wonder Alliance's didnt like you when you where a Alliance Smile so from now on STFU and be quiet and stop been a *** to other ppl 80 % of fury dont even like you you just didnt like it that it was me saying that he didnt pvp anymore so such

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:35 pm
e.jenet wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

Have a good one.  

IMAO no wonder ppl found you a jerk and i say mine opinion when ever i want kido its easy to take 2 gaurds and 2 best orcs in his tab and then saying other suck LOL no wonder Alliance's didnt like you when you where a Alliance Smile so from now on STFU and be quiet and stop been a *** to other ppl 80 % of fury dont even like you you just didnt like it that it was me saying that he didnt pvp anymore so such  

Wow you really were butthurt huh? ***** didn't know the butthurt was so deep lol.

I'll tell fury just like I told alliance, I could care less who likes me. You just a loudmouth punk nub always crying about something from the first day merged server I could tell you gonna be a spoiled brat.

I'll take this as a compliment tho
e.jenet wrote:
2 gaurds and 2 best orcs in his tab  

I always have guildies in my tab, so thanks for that - for saying they are the best! Having the best around you definately does make you a better player. I have to say I do like to play with people who know what they are doing and I'm in voice chat with over mongoloid retards who don't know what they are doing (I won't mention any names here).

Hope this helped ur butthurtness and you find more skilled players to surround yourself with in time.

PS: You should worry about other furies opinion of yourself kid, it's not very great. Just a heads up incase you dont know what ppl say about you behind your back. Smile At least I say it to your face right?

Ormens

Rank 2
Ormens
PostedDec 28, 2012 1:49 pm
Everyone chill now its not the most damage that counts if u presistent enough low damage kill to Smile
And this isent a who got the biggest stick competition!
This is about that im the cutest elf ever and u cant take that way even if i die!
I dont care if uber or not i have fun watching the ppl that open mouthes so big that in the end
they swallow themself while yells at others.

We all know to try psyke ppl when pvp for fun but sometimes it goes overboard.
Better die trying then have a screaming competition about who is most uber!
Even so called ubers die when they dont have healers Smile
And now back to game
Naughtybear most annoying sin

O yes allways remember!
In the end your actions reflects on your self who u are what u do and what u cant!
And put others down cause the lack selfrespect and the lack off be cute like me dont win anything in the long run Smile

e.jenet

Rank 4
e.jenet
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:07 pm
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

Have a good one.  

Wow you really were butthurt huh? ***** didn't know the butthurt was so deep lol.

I'll tell fury just like I told alliance, I could care less who likes me. You just a loudmouth punk nub always crying about something from the first day merged server I could tell you gonna be a spoiled brat.

e.jenet wrote:

I always have guildies in my tab, so thanks for that - for saying they are the best! Having the best around you definately does make you a better player. I have to say I do like to play with people who know what they are doing and I'm in voice chat with over mongoloid retards who don't know what they are doing (I won't mention any names here).

Hope this helped ur butthurtness and you find more skilled players to surround yourself with in time.

PS: You should worry about other furies opinion of yourself kid, it's not very great. Just a heads up incase you dont know what ppl say about you behind your back. Smile At least I say it to your face right?  
IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:10 pm
e.jenet wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
imZhao wrote:
e.jenet wrote:
Ninniachel wrote:

Have a good one.  

e.jenet wrote:

IMAO you realy think you alot dont you ? but you mean **** man i have np saying you a *** either no worries you scare maybe other ppl off but not me man and when you mean ppl talking behind mine back ofc your guild will talk behind mine back Smile lots ppl talking **** about you too i think even morte then me LOL for now bye bye  

This guy so mad he can't even spell/put a sentence together properly lol.

101tadakatsu101

Rank 2
101tadakatsu101
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:26 pm
MAY I START OFF WITH A WELL PLACED ROFLMFAO @ KHOYA

and you wonder why DR makes events for killing you **** its funny to see you QQ and diggin your own grave deeper and deeper

but that comment you made about me earlier, seriously your one to talk cause i would guess you would actualy mind that i wasnt in pvp cause you needed some of my advice to stay alive in pvp cause you were eaten alive lmao

and dont worry bro, DADDY WILL BE BACK REALY SOON

off you go back to the nub tab where you belong Very Happy

Edit
omg khoya im not happy with this at all... you have me agreeing with xaxa on his previous posts lol, not gonna quote and point em out but ive been readin this whole thread

<----- not a happy camper at all

DarkSakimaru

Rank 4
DarkSakimaru
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:43 pm
grouzin wrote:
but i am still waiting for u to 1v1 once u requested me on Initials thread u rejected it by pm .. my boy looks afraid .. w/e Smile , no wonder why most fury can talk only in pvp but afraid to prove their selfes in 1v1 Smile u may got good protection buy orcs in boderlands but u cant have em when u 1v1 Smile just sayin.  

Man 1v1 is not at all the same as pvp.Deal with it, pvp is playing smart with other DPS and your healers which imo i do ok.In pvp you need to know how to survive and deal dmg and when you are ganged you need to know how to take people off you which you dont know at all.I seen you pvp and you may deal high ammount of dmg but you cant really survive if you have 3 warrs on you.Yes i have a orc on me when im ganged but i know how to protect her when she has some1 on her Wink Respect ur priests and enjoy the heals you get :*

Learn the difference between 1v1 and pvp, they are not same.1v1 is mostly abbout dex and gear and luck if you hit debuff/bh/right ele at first hit.

imo you only do 1v1 to boost your ego down a bit after you get pwned in pvp Neutral

*waiting for you to challenge me for another 1v1*