grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:43 am
splasher__ wrote:
1 vs 1 is mostly about your ping anyways.. if it matches then it's more or less about skill (mostly about your DEX and how your debuffs hit). Anyways, 1 vs 1 doesn't prove a ****, maybe it boosts your own ego but that's it.
But keep on bragging with your 1 vs1 'skills', it's entertaining.  
maybe thats your option .. in 1v1 u got to learn dispeling fast your self and switching tops/weaps , so if u cant switch em in 1v1 u probly canot switch even in pvp , and i guess u cant be called pvper if u dont know most importand things of it .. otherwise u are just a good dps but not pvper .. like most furys
Advertisement

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:47 am
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:
1 vs 1 is mostly about your ping anyways.. if it matches then it's more or less about skill (mostly about your DEX and how your debuffs hit). Anyways, 1 vs 1 doesn't prove a ****, maybe it boosts your own ego but that's it.
maybe thats your option .. in 1v1 u got to learn dispeling fast your self and switching tops/weaps , so if u cant switch em in 1v1 u probly canot switch even in pvp , and i guess u cant be called pvper if u dont know most importand things of it .. otherwise u are just a good dps but not pvper .. like most furys  

Yep, potting yourself I agree. In PvP ele switching isn't as needed, what is needed is some smart game play.. can't be called a PvPer if you don't know how to switch as well as you (watching IT and you 1v1 and you got most wrong eles... yes I frapsed it Very Happy). A good DPS.. isn't that like a good thing? A warrior is supposed to DPS.. if you are able to DPS (and if you play smart in general in PvP) I think you are doing it right..
Only that dispel pot part made sense.. but whatever.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:51 am
splasher__ wrote:
grouzin wrote:
splasher__ wrote:

Yep, potting yourself I agree. In PvP ele switching isn't as needed, what is needed is some smart game play.. can't be called a PvPer if you don't know how to switch as well as you (watching IT and you 1v1 and you got most wrong eles... yes I frapsed it Very Happy). A good DPS.. isn't that like a good thing? A warrior is supposed to DPS.. if you are able to DPS (and if you play smart in general in PvP) I think you are doing it right..
Only that dispel pot part made sense.. but whatever.  
yea sure if ele switch is not that importand to u .. ok w/e also skill using ... and btw u frapped what i guess i pwned this guy Razz got his Opies ^^

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:52 am
What I was told it was who got 3 first, when I left it was 3-1 for IT...

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:54 am
but i am still waiting for u to 1v1 once u requested me on Initials thread u rejected it by pm .. my boy looks afraid .. w/e Smile , no wonder why most fury can talk only in pvp but afraid to prove their selfes in 1v1 Smile u may got good protection buy orcs in boderlands but u cant have em when u 1v1 Smile just sayin.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:55 am
btw u havent left yup in firist 3 he got me 3 -1 then i got him 3-1 then i got him again 3- 0 that what means to u boy ?

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:55 am
Man... stop smoking pot... if you can quote me where I asked you for a 1 vs 1 I will give you a few OPs...
What I've heard you haven't even showed up in PvP, all you do is battle people outside Apulune warehouse...

splasher__

Rank 5.1
splasher__
PostedDec 28, 2012 3:56 am
grouzin wrote:
btw u havent left yup in firist 3 he got me 3 -1 then i got him 3-1 then i got him again 3- 0 that what means to u boy ?  

You remember what you said on meebo to me? Only first 3 counts, they prove who is better...
Freaking dumb ***, by your own rules IT just won. Congratz.

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:04 am
splasher__ wrote:
grouzin wrote:

You remember what you said on meebo to me? Only first 3 counts, they prove who is better...
Freaking dumb ***, by your own rules IT just won. Congratz.  
u got to re-read boy , i had said best of 3 for 10 ops winner gets , lol

grouzin

Rank 4
grouzin
PostedDec 28, 2012 4:05 am
but anyway let's say he got me firist 3 and hes better than me just for your ego , i got his Ops in my WH , so ? Smile