Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:17 pm

@ Aeria time for something more than just Point and clicks.

I hate point and clicks i don't care what anyone has to say they all suck. Their are like 50+ of em out there, and they all require no keyboard skills or really anything other than knowing how to deal with people skills.

That being said. Aeria get some hack and slash games like Vindictus, C9, and like a Rusty hearts style. Bring back Metal Assault even, or go for Gunz 2. If you ask people to name Hack and slash games they can just name em all because their aren't that many. Ask some one to name every Point and click mmorpg... All i have to say is all you have to know right now is GW2 and Raiderz. Other than that point and clicks are so 2007.

Please aeria pick up some fun games that you can just jump in for a few hours, and enjoy the time playing a game. No more point and clicks. I know many people, were point and clicks are just not their style. Mix it up guys get some action games like a street fighter type, find a co-op sumin game, and what ever, something that can just be fun.

Here is an example if i have a friend over i'm not going to say "wanna play DKO or LC" no. I'm going to say want to play Minecraft or even Gunz. Gunz is a bit embarrassing...but they have fun, it's a change from COD.

I'm not going to say anything really about all the FPS games, because well if people had an Xbox or PS3 they'd probably be playing on that. Since well A.V.A has a bad rap atm. SF i've heard great things about recently though. Go figure.

This isn't totally biased because, like i see your aeria adds on anime sites, and i'll bring this stuff up in their shoutboxes.

Get some fun games that can survive CB and OB hype.

reason for edit~ Lower my grammar mistakes
Advertisement

Tearfulplace

Rank 2
Tearfulplace
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:07 am
Classy.

masterkoyote

Rank 0
masterkoyote
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:41 am
Well this will be a perma ban

Zimmey4

Rank 1
Zimmey4
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:15 am
First Sarlet Blade and now true adult content, Aeria is getting their act together

revan777

Rank 1
revan777
PostedDec 01, 2012 1:25 am
"@ Aeria time for something more than just Point and clicks."

This thread is taking Aeria into the new interactive phase.