PostedNov 30, 2012 11:54 pm
meh the population already knows
Advertisement

SnowShovel_AVA

Rank 3
PostedNov 30, 2012 11:56 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
crackhead36 wrote:
ZIGGY THE FUN IS OVER u buy n buy ap and what do u get in return a game full of haxers aagin unstable servers to many laggers in match channel no updates even ijji gave a date and met it 95 percent of the time so what keeps aeria from keeping us informed.jus sad very sad  

I do think there should be ALOT more interaction and information being shared with the general population :c  

as kinks are worked out and a stable system for updates is made the transparency will increase between Aeria and the players.

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:05 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
crackhead36 wrote:
ZIGGY THE FUN IS OVER u buy n buy ap and what do u get in return a game full of haxers aagin unstable servers to many laggers in match channel no updates even ijji gave a date and met it 95 percent of the time so what keeps aeria from keeping us informed.jus sad very sad  

I do think there should be ALOT more interaction and information being shared with the general population :c  

as kinks are worked out and a stable system for updates is made the transparency will increase between Aeria and the players.  

That's really good news ^.^

crackhead36

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 12:41 am
meh not this long and now they got deal with the other updates form the bad site i jus see it getting worse cause its only been better for a week or so then ac acting up.I got enough money invested in this game for a year or 2 of server payments im tired of all the excuses this was supose be better than ijji and so far well no more coment.

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedDec 01, 2012 2:11 am

Re: I'm quitting A.V.A

Nobody cares.
Zuriex3 wrote:
If you wanna comment with this : "Nobody cares" well, my friend, i do not give a single **** about your opinion. You're just a random guy sitting here all day and bumping every threads for no reasons. Yeah you, the guy that farms 500 posts a day. Well, this thread is implemented for my buddies : Bloodz, Drizzzy, Savage, Subroza, Pollo, Fadezz, Diie, sikh, Snaes, Dan, etc. Just announcing that i will be quitting A.V.A as of today 11/30/2012 and will probably never come back into this game. You guys will miss me, peace.  

Why on earth would you quit it?

:'c

I am Snaes.

Pr3dikt0ru

Rank 4
Pr3dikt0ru
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:51 am
SnowShovel_AVA wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
crackhead36 wrote:

More promises...
That`s exactly what we need right now!

CurvedScissors

Rank 5
CurvedScissors
PostedDec 01, 2012 3:54 am
Wait, people actually still PLAY this?

I'm only here when a team wanna use me 4 da ESL

Else I'm sucked up in LoL

irobbing

Rank 5
irobbing
PostedDec 01, 2012 5:51 am   Last edited by irobbing on Dec 01, 2012 7:08 am. Edited 1 time in total

Re: I'm quitting A.V.A

Nobody cares.
Zuriex3 wrote:
If you wanna comment with this : "Nobody cares" well, my friend, i do not give a single **** about your opinion. You're just a random guy sitting here all day and bumping every threads for no reasons. Yeah you, the guy that farms 500 posts a day. Well, this thread is implemented for my buddies : Bloodz, Drizzzy, Savage, Subroza, Pollo, Fadezz, Diie, sikh, Snaes, Dan, etc. Just announcing that i will be quitting A.V.A as of today 11/30/2012 and will probably never come back into this game. You guys will miss me, peace.  

What about Robby? Is he a friend of yours'?

WittyHobos2

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 6:56 am
Dang. Gona miss you.